Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

The Difference?

The Difference?

Old Jun 22nd 2010, 9:55 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Difference?

Originally Posted by kamikaze
Your starting to sound like Gordon Gecko
I see myself as Bud Fox, always eager to learn from a master.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

kamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud of

As my old dad used to say, Every days a school day, I can see that some people fix pipes, some fix cars, some sell homes, its all good, but as soon as you tell people you factor property you all of a sudden get branded as a bad guy, its just stuff at the end of the day I left my mastering days behind at the cottaging school.

Besides I see myself as more of a Larry the Liquidator (danny DeVitto 1991 )
Make as much as you can. For as long as you can. Whoever has the most when he dies, WINS

Last edited by kamikaze; Jun 22nd 2010 at 10:06 pm.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:08 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

As my old dad used to say, Every days a school day, I can see that some people fix pipes, some fix cars, some sell homes, its all good, but as soon as you tell people you factor property you all of a sudden get branded as a bad guy, its just stuff at the end of the day

Quite. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:09 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Whoever has the most when he dies, WINS
But money's only something you need in case you don't die tomorrow.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

kamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud of

I thought my move over to the Island would be a great chillout move for me so we could have a kid or two and do the 6mts there and 6mths here thing but as soon as I got my Chq book out I reverted to type
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:17 pm
Assimilated Pauper

I came into Egypt a Pharoah who did not know.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Carl Fox or the Book of Exodus ?
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:22 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Carl Fox or the Book of Exodus ?
The words of one's father ring in one's ears forever. I also care for "We're all just one trade away from humility".
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Ohh I like that one, I do like that, thats one for the Tattoo short list
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:28 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Ohh I like that one, I do like that, thats one for the Tattoo short list
I'd check with lmartin999 before getting that on your shoulder.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

I was only kidding about my old father, the only words of wisdom that old coot offered up from his booze soaked mouth where related to women.
advice like "They will if there shure you wont tell" and "they all luv it up em"

The kind of thing you really dont want in your ears your whole life
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:54 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Florida ? that was so last year !!! Its all about Arizona & Nevada now, .
My experience has been that when a dealer is talking about where to buy on a public forum
its already "last year" !!!

keep the suckers and late comers in the old feeding trough and out of the new......
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Your not wrong there, as I said "once it hits the market , its too late" the only way to stay ahead of the vultures is to work hard, not read papers
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Jeremy James is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the comments guys, but please keep it relevant. The topic is losing sight of what it sought out to achieve.

JJ.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeremy James
Thanks for the comments guys, but please keep it relevant. The topic is losing sight of what it sought out to achieve.
Welcome to a public forum! Sorry, but thread drift happens on pretty much every thread and it's something just have to get used to.

Have you done a search of the forum? Most of the things you've asked about (i.e. cost of living) come up time and time again, and you'll find loads of relevant info on previous threads if you do a quick search.

Also, if you are after info on a specific subject, then it would be better to post that question individually with a relevant thread title, so that people with experience of the subject will see it and comment, rather than posting lots of questions with a generic title.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 23rd 2010 at 10:30 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.