Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Diesel cars in Canada ?

Wikiposts

Diesel cars in Canada ?

Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Canada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant future
Default Re: Diesel cars in Canada ?

Originally Posted by mandyg
If i'm not mistaken aren't they similar colours to the Saab you've got??? Did you or Pauline choose the colours. LOL
Yea, pretty close, I prefer red cars, goes with my quiet personality, could have gorn for the graphite {is it} greyish interiorm but Pauline liked the beige better so I went for that, just got off the phone with the dealer in Truro, it's a done deal.

Ever noticed how women know more colours than men, I'm like Windows 95, I only know 16 colours and I'd struggle to name all of them, women on the other hand can name 16 million colours, sigh...

Red and white used to be good enough for Wigin, buses and the Rugby team, mind you, the buses are done for, as is the Rugby team now...

Speaking of which, did I mention that I got a nice testimonial from Shaun Edwards for that shaving stuff I make, it's on the front page of... www.moderngent.com seems that almost all of the London Wasps are using it ! did I give you any ? if not lets have a pint soon, but remind me to bring some with me...

Canada Bob.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canada Bob
Yea, pretty close, I prefer red cars, goes with my quiet personality, could have gorn for the graphite {is it} greyish interiorm but Pauline liked the beige better so I went for that, just got off the phone with the dealer in Truro, it's a done deal.

Ever noticed how women know more colours than men, I'm like Windows 95, I only know 16 colours and I'd struggle to name all of them, women on the other hand can name 16 million colours, sigh...

Red and white used to be good enough for Wigin, buses and the Rugby team, mind you, the buses are done for, as is the Rugby team now...

Speaking of which, did I mention that I got a nice testimonial from Shaun Edwards for that shaving stuff I make, it's on the front page of... www.moderngent.com seems that almost all of the London Wasps are using it ! did I give you any ? if not lets have a pint soon, but remind me to bring some with me...

Canada Bob.
I could mange a pint or two one of the nights

Stuart
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Canada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant futureCanada Bob has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mandyg
I could mange a pint or two one of the nights
Stuart
Give me a call then, any night good for me... remind me about the Ultra Shave stuff though... just shipped some more out to the squaddies in Iraq...

Canada Bob.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:46 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/jk/060705.htm

Looks like diesel cars are going to get even harder to find here!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 10:06 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

<removed deleted quoted post>

You know Bob you had a lot of my respect and to some extent sympathies for what happened before.

But this post is just completely unnecessary, vindictive and childish.

You have posted nothing for over a week then come back with this.

Why?

It's just the act of a silly childish little man.

With this post you just lost any respect I had for you.

Regards
Steve

Last edited by Biiiiink; Jul 6th 2006 at 3:26 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

<removed deleted quoted post>

Have to say I'm with Steve on this one! If I could take back the Karma I gave you, I would!

The issues with those who like to have a laugh, and thread hijacking, have been dealt with by the provision of a Canadian sub-forum (thanks, Mods! ); the incidences of interference on the main board has dramatically reduced as a result.

This post of yours breaks two forum rules; quote:

1) BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

5) Posting Email excerpts or Private Messages of ANY type or length is not allowed. There are no exceptions to this rule.

I hope you are dealt with accordingly!

Last edited by Biiiiink; Jul 6th 2006 at 3:27 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 12:37 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

After the new sub forum was added things are much improved here.

Sometimes it hard to have a thick enough skin here, but Im afraid you just have to ignore the people you dont get on with.