Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Decent Migration Agent for living in Canada

Decent Migration Agent for living in Canada

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

smertch is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Decent Migration Agent for living in Canada

My husband, two daughters and myself are considering going to live in Saskatoon, Canada. Could anybody recommend a decent, honest migration agent who could help us start the ball rolling?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:18 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Decent Migration Agent for living in Canada

Originally Posted by smertch
My husband, two daughters and myself are considering going to live in Saskatoon, Canada. Could anybody recommend a decent, honest migration agent who could help us start the ball rolling?
You're asking the wrong forum. Scroll down the page to "forum jump" and head for Canadian Immigration.

You don't need an agent, anyway.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you think you have a complicated case then you could do it yourself.
Most people on here have.
This site and others like it are a fantastic resource.
Save your cash for a research trip

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:04 am
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

Ball rolling question - Why Saskatoon?

They will ask you to fill all the forms in answer all the questions and the send it to the same place as you can.

They only provided the same as you can get for free here and on the immigration forum
Old Nov 27th 2005, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grah
Ball rolling question - Why Saskatoon?

They will ask you to fill all the forms in answer all the questions and the send it to the same place as you can.

They only provided the same as you can get for free here and on the immigration forum

In my experience they take longer to file as they have many other cases, and they do no more than you can do yourself as long as you are diligent and organised.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Grab the Bull by the horns and do it yourself.....Save some money and spend it when you arrive....as previously stated if you are a straight forward case and meet the requirements, then there is no reason why you can't do it, as long as you triple check your application.....I managed and i'm as thick as two short planks
Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:04 am
Lost again

john fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to behold

Down load the forms and see if you can do it yourself, start at the site below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applica...u-outside.html
though you have probable got this site already. We did use an emigration consultant but only to find an employer out there who would go through the HRDC hoops. If you can find a job this will speed up the process, also you know you have a job to go to and get extra points you my need them later.
Use the Canadian Immigration sit to ask questions.