Cricket Store

Old Jul 5th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough
Default Cricket Store

Anyone know of a cricket supplier in Toronto?

Thank you

Wayne
Old Jul 5th 2007, 3:38 pm
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cricket Store

Ask these guys, but I doubt it.

http://www.torontocricketclub.com/
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Notiaink...honest
Ask these guys, but I doubt it.

http://www.torontocricketclub.com/
thank you, the club it 10 minutes from me and they gave me the number for Qusra Sports 416 213 0734.

Cheers

Wayne
Old Jul 5th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really nice

You can also try www.basvampire.ca who are in GTA, I've used their local agent here in Calgary. As a general rule the stuff you get in Canada will be the asian brands so if you must have English kit bring it over or get a visitor to bring it ! When I came over Air Canada wouldn't let me bring my bat as hand luggage and then tried to charge me GBP90 for it as excess baggage :curse::curse::curse:
MrM
Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:04 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jo Monaghan
When I came over Air Canada wouldn't let me bring my bat as hand luggage and then tried to charge me GBP90 for it as excess baggage :curse::curse::curse:
MrM
That's really no way to talk about your wife you know.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really nice

I'll have you know that I lavish rather a lot of care and attention on my bat !!

MrM
Old Jul 6th 2007, 11:23 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jo Monaghan

I'll have you know that I lavish rather a lot of care and attention on my bat !!

MrM

Well, you have to, don't you? Otherwise the long leg will be severely underemployed.