Credit Report

Old Jul 7th 2010, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Credit Report

Hi
credit reports seem to be the rage with property, car dealers etc.

I know of some and equifax uk seem to be the most known.

What are people's experience with obtaining a report, how useful is it, and did you have difficulty in stopping the service ? Which company did you use ?

I ask this as some people in the UK say that when you buy the credit report - 1st is free, it is very difficult to stop the reports coming and your card being charged ?????

Thanks

JET
Old Jul 7th 2010, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit Report

Originally Posted by JET747
Hi
credit reports seem to be the rage with property, car dealers etc.

I know of some and equifax uk seem to be the most known.

What are people's experience with obtaining a report, how useful is it, and did you have difficulty in stopping the service ? Which company did you use ?

I ask this as some people in the UK say that when you buy the credit report - 1st is free, it is very difficult to stop the reports coming and your card being charged ?????

Thanks

JET
Equifax is the one to go with, Experian is unlikely to be recognised in Canada. We bought ours and had no bother with having to pay for additional ones. For the relatively small cost, it was worth it for us.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 2:02 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Equifax is the one to go with, Experian is unlikely to be recognised in Canada. We bought ours and had no bother with having to pay for additional ones. For the relatively small cost, it was worth it for us.
What he said /\ /\ /\ /\

I got my free one and canceled no probs. Used it to get a $5,000 Visa card when we opened our TD Canada account, in the first week.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:15 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Never got one, never been asked for one, never needed one.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:50 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R I C H
Never got one, never been asked for one, never needed one.
+1