Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Country of origin

View Poll Results: What UK nationality are you?
English
72.15%
Scots
17.81%
Welsh
5.48%
N. Irish
4.57%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Country of origin

Old May 13th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Country of origin

Originally Posted by PaulCall
us sweaty socks are giving a good account of ourselves on this poll
Yep, it's as I thought it would be, It seems the scots don't like Scotland.

Last edited by steve666; May 13th 2007 at 11:19 am.
Old May 13th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

its a nice place in my opinion...but there is far better out there
some people would say its a lovely place to visit
Old May 13th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

its a nice place in my opinion...but there is far better out there
some people would say its a lovely place to visit
To visit yes...
I was in Edinburgh at the festival last year, had a great time, saw Snow Patrol live in the same weekend too. Cost a fortune for a B&B we stayed at though.
Old May 13th 2007, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

edinburgh is ultra expensive....especially around festival time....one big tourist trap.
my home city...glasgow...is rather good for a night out,but i quite fancy the peace and tranqulity of kanata
Old May 13th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

my home city...glasgow...is rather good for a night out,but i quite fancy the peace and tranqulity of kanata

I sincerely hope not, I'm going for the all night parties, wife swapping, gambling and the late night naked street running you Canadians are famous for.
Old May 13th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

ATTTCHOOOO!!!!
Bless me.
Old May 13th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hay fever can be a bitch
Old May 13th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hay fever can be a bitch
Oh indeed. I have hay I use for a toilet in the lounge, it gives me real jip at times.

Last edited by steve666; May 13th 2007 at 5:09 pm.
Old May 13th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

i dont blame you......sometimes i just let go on the couch.....cant even walk 20 steps to the toilet sometimes......maybe hay will stop me going through a new couch every month
Old May 13th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

i dont blame you......sometimes i just let go on the couch.....cant even walk 20 steps to the toilet sometimes......maybe hay will stop me going through a new couch every month
Just put some in a corner like they did in medieval times, you don't need to flush so saves water, I'm all for conservancy.
Old May 13th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

wow....i thank you for such great advice.....the savings will be phenominal
plus the aroma in the living room will be like the countryside
Old May 13th 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

wow....i thank you for such great advice.....the savings will be phenominal
plus the aroma in the living room will be like the countryside
Not only will the aroma remind you of the countryside, it'll even LOOK like the countryside.
Old May 13th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Not only will the aroma remind you of the countryside, it'll even LOOK like the countryside.
And you won't have to take your shoes off.
Old May 13th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Oh that Peter Prior. He died.
I'll have to ask him about that
Old May 13th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rwin
And you won't have to take your shoes off.
How do you mean? You have to take your shoes off in your house??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.