Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Country of origin

View Poll Results: What UK nationality are you?
English
72.15%
Scots
17.81%
Welsh
5.48%
N. Irish
4.57%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Country of origin

Old May 11th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default Re: Country of origin

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Oh that Peter Prior. He died.
poor peter......he was a gent and a horses collar
Old May 11th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulCall
poor peter......he was a gent and a horses collar
I knew Peter, he was no gent. I heard he set fire to his mate on the way home from the boozer so he could find his house keys.
Old May 11th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

GOL

You guys are hilarious.
Old May 12th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

SivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond reputeSivoxII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rwin
So if England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland are countries, what is the UK? Would I have to show my passport when going from England to Scotland?
That is a joke, right??

Oh! ... voted btw!

Old May 12th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SivoxII
That is a joke, right??

Oh! ... voted btw!

http://www.webmaster-tool.co.uk/flag...Saltire-LH.gif
No joke, apparently he was serious. But I reckon the way it's going, in ten years there WILL be passports to and from UK countries.

Thanks for voting
Old May 12th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

with the snp in charge in scotland,that may very well be the case
hence the reason why i am off to ottawa....well one minor reason...very minor
Old May 12th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

with the snp in charge in scotland,that may very well be the case
hence the reason why i am off to ottawa....well one minor reason...very minor
You're talking yourself out of the reason for going
Old May 12th 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

i fly out in six weeks steve....i only wish it was six days.....pity,my dilithiuim warp transistor thingamjig blew up on my time machine or id be there now.
nothing will stop me chasing moose and harrassing caribou
cheers
Paul

ps...not any promises by the snp or all the tea in china could keep me here

pps.....and thats a lot of tea
Old May 12th 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

i fly out in six weeks steve....i only wish it was six days.....pity,my dilithiuim warp transistor thingamjig blew up on my time machine or id be there now.
nothing will stop me chasing moose and harrassing caribou
cheers
Paul

ps...not any promises by the snp or all the tea in china could keep me here

pps.....and thats a lot of tea
Six weeks will be here before you can say "look at all that snow!".
They don't have moose or caribou near Ottawa...do they?
Old May 12th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve666
Six weeks will be here before you can say "look at all that snow!".
They don't have moose or caribou near Ottawa...do they?
Cough.
Excuse me.
Old May 13th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

there is an elk farm just off march road....that will do for training purposes before i move on to the bigger stuff.....i am not allowed to chase beaver,my wife has told me not to do it
Old May 13th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

there is an elk farm just off march road....that will do for training purposes before i move on to the bigger stuff.....i am not allowed to chase beaver,my wife has told me not to do it
I thought beaver chasing was a Canadian national sport?
Old May 13th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Cough.
Old May 13th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

nudge nudge wink wink, say no more guvnor
Old May 13th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

us sweaty socks are giving a good account of ourselves on this poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.