Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Cost of living in Vancouver?

Cost of living in Vancouver?

Old Jan 30th 2014, 7:11 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of living in Vancouver?

Originally Posted by baylissboy
Thank you so much for your help & comments....everybodies input has been very welcome & extremely useful!!

On reflection Stoke isn't so bad....I'm happy with the job/dealer I work for...the house I live in....the nearby countryside etc....so I'm thinking my best bet is to stay put & live with the good old British weather....afterall I've got used to that in my 48 years!!
Sounds like a pragmatic view to take. Canada is a beautiful place, but without financial stability, it's probably not worth the risk and upheaval. For the amount it would cost you, have a 2 week holiday here each year for the rest of your life; probably still going to be cheaper and you'd probably see more of the country than if you lived here! Your probably already closer to the East coast than I am!

Good luck with whatever you decide. Have a Wrights' Pie for me!!!
Old Jan 30th 2014, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

baylissboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cost of living in Vancouver?

Rivingtonpike....I'll have an oatcake or 2 aswell!! Thanks for the help!!