Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

CONTAINER SHIPPING TO CANADA??????

CONTAINER SHIPPING TO CANADA??????

Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Mike Bond is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking CONTAINER SHIPPING TO CANADA??????

Hi all, can anybody PLEASE help me, I am looking for a good company to move my junk to canada, so far not much luck, I want 1/2 a container, I would also like to bring my motor bike, (a lovley 1983 Suzuki) Most companies ship from the UK but I am in France, bit of a bummer I know but there it is. So any advice welcome...
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Ikatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant future
Default Re: CONTAINER SHIPPING TO CANADA??????

I have no experience with any company, but plan to move from France to Vancouver, some time next year.

Check out FUSAC's website, they seem to have most of the print ads on there as well. Example of an ad by a company doing moves between France and Canada: (Seal)
http://www.fusac.fr/partenaires/deta...?image_id=3010

link to the "big ads", here:
http://www.fusac.fr/partenaires/cate...69ba6ab7c9ca75

-- I need to get quotes one of these days, too. So that I can compare...
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of
Default Re: CONTAINER SHIPPING TO CANADA??????

We have used Crown Relocation and I have just checked the brochure and they have offices in France. We have gone via groupage which means part container. I have just been on to them as we landed on 29th Aug and through there tracking system it does not look as if gone yet. Anyway this morning they said on phone it is due to set off and should be with us on 2nd Nov. So its really how long you are prepared to wait. Cost was just over two thousand pounds. Largest items we have packed is dinning table and 6 chairs, rest is all bedding, clothes, kitchen stuff etc etc. Check them out as they were very helpful. Oh this was shipping from Lancashire to Vancouver Island. Good luck