Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Old Jan 27th 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of
Default Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Originally Posted by RanSiD
Julie.

Big kisses. gr8 you have these. I have PM'ed my details to you.

Thanks in advance.
We look forward to seeing you at the show.

Julie
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Happy_Feet will become famous soon enough

We are really looking forward to the Edinburgh show (especially with your kind offer of free tickets )

Just a quick few questions, is their usually many exhibitors at the Edinburgh show specifically for Canada?

Also I know you will have one of the local trucking companies with you, but is their any other employment info/opportunities around these shows?

Shelby and Al
Old Jan 28th 2008, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Happy_Feet
We are really looking forward to the Edinburgh show (especially with your kind offer of free tickets )

Just a quick few questions, is their usually many exhibitors at the Edinburgh show specifically for Canada?

Also I know you will have one of the local trucking companies with you, but is their any other employment info/opportunities around these shows?

Shelby and Al

Hi Happy Feet,

Yes, there will a good number of Canadian exhibitors including representives from various provices.

We will not actually have the trucking company with us (Westcan have their own stand), but we are their recommended relocators for the Calgary area.

There should be many various employment oportunities in a variety of provences advertised.

There will also be foreign exchange experts, removal companies, immigration lawyers etc etc.

We found the shows useful ourselves prior to emigrating to Canada which is personally the best move we ever made.

Hope this helps.

Julie
Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wallace
Hi Happy Feet,

Yes, there will a good number of Canadian exhibitors including representives from various provices.

We will not actually have the trucking company with us (Westcan have their own stand), but we are their recommended relocators for the Calgary area.

There should be many various employment oportunities in a variety of provences advertised.

There will also be foreign exchange experts, removal companies, immigration lawyers etc etc.

We found the shows useful ourselves prior to emigrating to Canada which is personally the best move we ever made.

Hope this helps.

Julie

Thanks for the info Julie, sounds good, really looking forward to the show

See you there

Al and Shelby
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

sarah_matt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wallace
Hi,

We will be exhibiting at the Emigrate shows, which are to be held at the following locations:

Royal Highland Centre Edinburgh 23rd-24th February.

Sandown Park Racecourse Surrey 1st-2nd March.

Kings Hall Belfast 8th-9th March.

Prior to moving to Canada ourselves in 2006, we visted the Emigrate show on several occasions and found the information gained to be useful.

We will shortly be receiving a limited number of complimentary tickets to the shows from the organisers. Please do not hesitate to contact us (either email or PM) if you would like us to send you some of the tickets.

Take care Julie and Eddie
hi i have just find this thread. We have our visas, but would be interested in coming to the sandown 1 - 2 march. 2 adult tickets. do you still have any available. many thanks sarah
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Julie and Eddie

Our tickets arrived from you today, thanks

See you in Edinburgh!

Al and Shelby
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:13 pm
Nearly there! Tick, tock!

Erinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to all
Smile Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Hi there Wallace,

Does the Edinburgh show have as much going on as the Sandown event?

My wife and i would love to go to one of them, Edinburgh is a lot easier for us to get to, but we do not mind having to travel if the Sandown event is a lot more informative?

Are there any complimentary tickets left??

Best regards,

Kevin & Morag.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Erinbrooke
Hi there Wallace,

Does the Edinburgh show have as much going on as the Sandown event?

My wife and i would love to go to one of them, Edinburgh is a lot easier for us to get to, but we do not mind having to travel if the Sandown event is a lot more informative?

Are there any complimentary tickets left??

Best regards,

Kevin & Morag.
Hi, I have sent you an email.

Julie
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:36 am
Dorfus wafflebutt

littletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nice

got our tickets! Thanks very much, see you there!

Karen
Old Feb 17th 2008, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by littletwinkle46
got our tickets! Thanks very much, see you there!

Karen
You are most welcome Karen.

I look forward to meeting you at the show.

Julie
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

McNicoll family is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Julie,

Our tickets arrived thanks very much,

Looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday.

Sandra and family.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:43 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

thanks for the tickets i am really looking forward to seeing you at the show xxxxx
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

jugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nice

Hi

Are we too late for tickets for the Sandown Show - either date. Only just seen this as new to BE!

Many thanks

Paul
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Hi Julie,

Have just sent you an email.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

*pokes my mailbox and gets ready to jump the postie*....

did you get my email?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.