Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of
Default Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Hi,

We will be exhibiting at the Emigrate shows, which are to be held at the following locations:

Royal Highland Centre Edinburgh 23rd-24th February.

Sandown Park Racecourse Surrey 1st-2nd March.

Kings Hall Belfast 8th-9th March.

Prior to moving to Canada ourselves in 2006, we visted the Emigrate show on several occasions and found the information gained to be useful.

We will shortly be receiving a limited number of complimentary tickets to the shows from the organisers. Please do not hesitate to contact us (either email or PM) if you would like us to send you some of the tickets.

Take care Julie and Eddie
Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:15 am
Just Joined

ellisba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Hi,

I currently have a PR application being processed and would like to obtain any information that would help in hoping our pending to move to Canada.

Therefore I would be very interested on visiting the show. How much are the tickets?

Regards

Antony
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ellisba
How much are the tickets?
Complimentary, surely, as per the title and post?
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

ok Thanks.

I would like to arrange the postage cost for the tickets. Just let me know where to send it.

Regards

Antony
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of

ok Thanks.

I would like to arrange the postage cost for the tickets. Just let me know where to send it.

Regards

Antony
Hi Antony

The tickets are complimentary and I will post them to you (free of charge) if you email or pm your address to me.

The tickets are in the process of being printed by the show organisers and as soon as I have them they will be sent straight out.

Hope this helps

Take care
Julie
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Thanks

Hope you received my address via PM.

Any probs let me know. Cheers.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks

Hope you received my address via PM.

Any probs let me know. Cheers.
Hi Ellisba,

Got your address. Please could you let us know which show you would like to attend.

Take care, Julie and Edddie.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

I would very much appreciate 1 or 2 (depending on location going) as well.

1 if its belfast, 2 if its sandown - but not both that would be greedy and nonsensical. Do you know if belfast is a decent sized exhibit? as if yes i may save myself a flight to london.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Caitilin
I would very much appreciate 1 or 2 (depending on location going) as well.

1 if its belfast, 2 if its sandown - but not both that would be greedy and nonsensical. Do you know if belfast is a decent sized exhibit? as if yes i may save myself a flight to london.
Hi Caitilin,

No problem, I have sent you an email.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Happy_Feet will become famous soon enough

Hi Julie and Eddie,

Having already e-mailled you with our details we just wanted to say thanks for the tickets and your help so far!

See you in Edinburgh

Al and Shelby
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Happy_Feet
Hi Julie and Eddie,

Having already e-mailled you with our details we just wanted to say thanks for the tickets and your help so far!

See you in Edinburgh

Al and Shelby
It is a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you there
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wallace ,
we would be certainly interested in two free tickets for the Edinburgh shows
Cheers
Arty & Co
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Arty
Hi Wallace ,
we would be certainly interested in two free tickets for the Edinburgh shows
Cheers
Arty & Co
Hi Arty and Co

If you pm me your details and then I can send them to you as soon as they are printed.

Hope this helps

Take care
Julie
Old Jan 19th 2008, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Poole Clan is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Complimentary Tickets to Emigrate Shows

Hi - have seen your message about complimentary tickets for the Sandown show - do you have any spare ones for Sunday 2nd March for 2 adults and 2 children ?
Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2008, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Poole Clan
Hi - have seen your message about complimentary tickets for the Sandown show - do you have any spare ones for Sunday 2nd March for 2 adults and 2 children ?
Thanks
Hi
If you email us your details ([email protected]) then we will send them to you as soon as we receive them.
Look forward to seeing you at the show
Take care
Julie and Eddie Parry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.