Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

cigarettes in canada

cigarettes in canada

Old May 6th 2005, 4:21 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: cigarettes in canada

There is certainly no ban on ciggy display in Quebec. You're more likely to see banners hanging from the ceiling over the counter.
Old May 6th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

I don't suppose there's anything similar to Silk Cut ultra lights then, Is there?
for MIL not me.
Jo xx
Old May 6th 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Snave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeUK
I used to smoke when I arrived in canada...

One canadian winter and the choice of quiting or the patio at -30deg C

I'd quit by January
Hey - I don't know what the fuss is about, I've given up smoking dozens of times... :-)
Old May 6th 2005, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
There is certainly no ban on ciggy display in Quebec. You're more likely to see banners hanging from the ceiling over the counter.
I heard on the radio that Quebec is drawing up legislation to ban smoking in bars and restaurants starting next January. Don't know how enforcable it would be though, our local bar is like something out of the wild west.
Old May 6th 2005, 11:44 pm

Originally Posted by Sean Boxer
I heard on the radio that Quebec is drawing up legislation to ban smoking in bars and restaurants starting next January. Don't know how enforcable it would be though, our local bar is like something out of the wild west.
The city of Gatineau has started talking about it too. Not that it would really affect me. The only place I ever go is in Old Chelsea and I don't go there often.

Did you get my message Sean?
Old May 7th 2005, 1:18 am
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Did you get my message Sean?
Yes I did get your message, thanks but I'm afraid I'm not into dressing up in womens underwear with other guys.

I'm not making any judgements, it's cool and I hope you find someone on these boards to share your lifestyle.
Old May 9th 2005, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by Sean Boxer
Yes I did get your message, thanks but I'm afraid I'm not into dressing up in womens underwear with other guys.

I'm not making any judgements, it's cool and I hope you find someone on these boards to share your lifestyle.
I beg your pardon