Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

The Church of Tim Hortons

The Church of Tim Hortons

Old Jul 20th 2007, 8:15 pm

Canada Jane has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Church of Tim Hortons

I have to add that I quite like Tim Horton tea. You have to ask for the steeped tea, not the t-bag tea, but that is pretty good.

Also, I am rather partial to their fruit explosion muffins and wouldn't say no to a chocolate chip muffin either.

As far as their sandwiches go I really like their turkey bacon club.

BTW: that is a Canadian sandwich - as in a long roll or sub, not a UK sandwich of two slices of bread.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 4:18 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Church of Tim Hortons

Originally Posted by JimandNic
Now you've confused me - A dime is 10c - isn't it?

Jim still gets the dimes mixed up with the small British 5ps - so he usually ends up paying with his debit card instead of trying to pay with the correct change.

He'll probably get the hang of it just before we decide to emigrate somewhere else.
probably, i don't know, i just mumble and hold out a fist full of coins. no doubt most of my coffees are costing me around $7