Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:38 pm
  #1  
Glasgow Rangers
Thread Starter
 
Voyager970's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 1,543
Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Twisted Scotsman


A Scotsman, a sheep, and a dog were survivors of a terrible
shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island. After
being there for a while, they got into the habit of going to the
beach every evening to watch the sun set.

One particular evening, the sky was a fiery red with beautiful cirrus
clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance.
As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the
Scotsman. Soon he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.
But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the Scotsman took
his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets
together, but There was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by and, lo and behold, there was another
shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most
beautiful woman the Scotsman had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad
way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health.
When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their
evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and
gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance. Pretty soon, the
Scotsman started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as
long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned towards the young
woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

"Would ye mind taking the dog for a wee walk?"


Eddie
Voyager970 is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:53 am
  #2  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
willmore's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 61,698
willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Twisted Scotsman


A Scotsman, a sheep, and a dog were survivors of a terrible
shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island. After
being there for a while, they got into the habit of going to the
beach every evening to watch the sun set.

One particular evening, the sky was a fiery red with beautiful cirrus
clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance.
As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the
Scotsman. Soon he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.
But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the Scotsman took
his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets
together, but There was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by and, lo and behold, there was another
shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most
beautiful woman the Scotsman had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad
way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health.
When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their
evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and
gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance. Pretty soon, the
Scotsman started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as
long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned towards the young
woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

"Would ye mind taking the dog for a wee walk?"


Eddie
hehehe - very good. I've passed it on to a few friends - hope you don't mind.
willmore is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2004, 6:22 pm
  #3  
Forum Regular
 
prodigyking's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 298
prodigyking will become famous soon enough
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

This explains all!
prodigyking is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:15 pm
  #4  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
willmore's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 61,698
willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by prodigyking
This explains all!
Excuse me....what are you talking about?
willmore is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2004, 11:35 pm
  #5  
Glasgow Rangers
Thread Starter
 
Voyager970's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 1,543
Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by willmore
hehehe - very good. I've passed it on to a few friends - hope you don't mind.

Course I do not mind Willmore, loads more of these

Pass it on as much as you want, it will only cost you more beers !!!!

PS Only kidding


Eddie
Voyager970 is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2004, 11:51 pm
  #6  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
willmore's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 61,698
willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Course I do not mind Willmore, loads more of these

Pass it on as much as you want, it will only cost you more beers !!!!

PS Only kidding


Eddie
More, more and still more. My friends loved them (and their not even Scottish).......

ps - you know of course that I'm just bantering back and forth with you - it's all just in good fun - right?
willmore is offline  
Old Nov 16th 2004, 11:56 pm
  #7  
Glasgow Rangers
Thread Starter
 
Voyager970's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 1,543
Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by willmore
More, more and still more. My friends loved them (and their not even Scottish).......

ps - you know of course that I'm just bantering back and forth with you - it's all just in good fun - right?
Of course it is, all taken in friendly humour. Why would it not be !!!!!!!

One thing about me is that I have a wicked sense of humour, I need it with my job !!!!.

All in the name of good fun Willmore. ITS

Eddie
Voyager970 is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2004, 2:51 am
  #8  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
willmore's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 61,698
willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Of course it is, all taken in friendly humour. Why would it not be !!!!!!!

One thing about me is that I have a wicked sense of humour, I need it with my job !!!!.

All in the name of good fun Willmore. ITS

Eddie
Great...without McGrouch we need a new wicked sense of humour, so you'll fit in very nicely.....even if you did say "I was just a woman"
willmore is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 12:44 am
  #9  
Glasgow Rangers
Thread Starter
 
Voyager970's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 1,543
Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by willmore
Great...without McGrouch we need a new wicked sense of humour, so you'll fit in very nicely.....even if you did say "I was just a woman"

Will that be a women with a sense of humour, or will I just tie you to the kitchen sink as well !!!!!!!!

A man was carrying 3 babies in a train.
The lady sitting next to him asked: Are they your babies?

MAN: No, I work in a condom factory and these are customer COMPLAINTS.


Eddie
Voyager970 is offline  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:30 am
  #10  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
willmore's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Victoria, BC Canada
Posts: 61,698
willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: To cheer up Glaswegian again !!!!!

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Will that be a women with a sense of humour, or will I just tie you to the kitchen sink as well !!!!!!!!

A man was carrying 3 babies in a train.
The lady sitting next to him asked: Are they your babies?

MAN: No, I work in a condom factory and these are customer COMPLAINTS.


Eddie
I like to keep my men guessing and with my womanly wiles....you will just never know from one day to the next. You are such a lucky man.
willmore is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.