Reload this Page >

Check this out. very cool!

Check this out. very cool!

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

iwanttotalktoyou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Check this out. very cool!

Can you read this?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 11:55 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check this out. very cool!

Wowee ...yes I like that! I still hate bad spelling though

*muses*....I wonder why I do? ... Maybe it's because I feel that a person is being lazy rather than simply unable to spell, and that lazy writing, like lazy speech, is ugly and disrespectful to the recipient....... No, it's probably just that I'm an intellectual snob!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:14 am
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iwanttotalktoyou
Can you read this?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
I cna't see a porlbem wtih the sepling,loosk good to me,eh!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

yorkiebar99 is on a distinguished road

That is brilliant!

I have printed it off for my English professor........

Originally Posted by iwanttotalktoyou
Can you read this?

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:57 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

I'm sure i read that faster than normal!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Happydayz
I cna't see a porlbem wtih the sepling,loosk good to me,eh!
Your mind does not read the letters, but the words. Notice that each word in the original post begins and ends with the correct letter. The letters in between can be arranged in any order. Notice on your message above that you have mixed all the letters and it is not as easy to read as the first post.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Wowee ...yes I like that! I still hate bad spelling though

*muses*....I wonder why I do? ... Maybe it's because I feel that a person is being lazy rather than simply unable to spell, and that lazy writing, like lazy speech, is ugly and disrespectful to the recipient....... No, it's probably just that I'm an intellectual snob!
Must agree with you that personally I hate bad spelling too!
However, I work with children with reading/writing difficulties and quite often this is a direct result of a visual perceptual problem, so not their fault! If not corrected as a child, this can lead to poor reading/writing as an adult.
Of course, there's still the lazy brigade who couldn't be bothered to learn in the first place .....