Reload this Page >

Cheapest Roaming Networks In Canada and the UK

Cheapest Roaming Networks In Canada and the UK

Old Jun 6th 2016, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

UHOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheapest Roaming Networks In Canada and the UK

Cheapest Roaming Networks In Canada and the UK ? Dual Sim Phone

Which Canadian Networks are cheapest for Roaming in the UK ?
Which UK Networks are cheapest for Roaming in Canada ?
I travel a lot.

Are any of the Global Sims good options.

Obviously a good data Plan and Wifi for FaceTime Audio and Facebook Calling seems like a good option but not everyone can call you on that.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

bgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond reputebgpz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheapest Roaming Networks In Canada and the UK

Get a giffgaff SIM for the UK. You can call Canada from it for 2p/min if that's important.

YMMV with Canadian SIMs, depends on your usage pattern and where you're located in Canada. Wind has some good deals, but if you're outside the main urban areas, you may be roaming on other Canadian networks which can add up.

If you're going back and forth all the time and want people on both sides to have a number to call you which won't cost them more, consider setting up an account with voip.ms or someone and buying a local number in each country for the same account. You could have that running on your phone under data use. Definitely the cheapest way to do it, but if you're reliant on SMS much I can't speak to how well that works (I think it is supported, but in beta).