Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Cheap Furniture in Calgary

Cheap Furniture in Calgary

Old Oct 16th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cheap Furniture in Calgary

Originally Posted by Alan B
Its simple having been around the one just south of wolverhampton, I religously refuse to do it again,

does anyone not find it at all disturbing being herded around a display of everything they have to sell before you can actually buy anything, :curse::curse::curse:
just take the short cut right to the actual buying part of the store. you dont have to go through any of the show room...
Old Oct 16th 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all
Default Re: Cheap Furniture in Calgary

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
just take the short cut right to the actual buying part of the store. you dont have to go through any of the show room...
^^^ This....

But I don't actually mind going round the showroom either - and if you want to buy furniture, it does help because you can not only see what it looks like, but you find out where in the warehouse you need to go to collect it.

Speaking of Ikea, when I was pregnant with my youngest, my waters went in the Derby one while I was sat on one of their sofas