Reload this Page >

Canadian Resume and References from UK Employer

Canadian Resume and References from UK Employer

Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:48 pm
Hello Dave..

Davey Dan Oli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canadian Resume and References from UK Employer

Hi

I know this as been asked a thousand and one times but does anyone know of any good websites with examples of Canadian resumes?

Also what do Canadian employers prefer for references? A pre-written one from my employer before I leave or do they like to contact my ex-employer as and when required like in the UK?

Any help will be gratefully received

Cheers
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian Resume and References from UK Employer

Originally Posted by Davey Dan Oli
Hi

I know this as been asked a thousand and one times but does anyone know of any good websites with examples of Canadian resumes?

Also what do Canadian employers prefer for references? A pre-written one from my employer before I leave or do they like to contact my ex-employer as and when required like in the UK?

Cheers
When I was looking for some examples I just put in to google 'examples of Canadian resumes' and got a few good web sites that helped me write one.

Give it a go!!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:02 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you check out the career information in Wiki
Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:06 pm
Hello Dave..

Davey Dan Oli is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yes-Can-Do

Thank you very much for that link, that is just what I was looking for

Cheers
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:50 am
Just Joined

Lollie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Davey Dan Oli
Hi

Cheers
Hey, i moved to Ottawa 8 months ago and thought the same thing..google will be your best friend while looking for work. With regard's to ref's in the uk...they called and emailed mine. I just let them know the time difference etc. good luck...you will be just fine