Reload this Page >

Canadian Politics

Canadian Politics

Old Apr 16th 2005, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

thomas elliott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canadian Politics

Originally Posted by JAJ
If you are a Canadian citizen why do you say you are a foreigner?

And as for "I'm an immigrant so, if I vote, I'm obliged to vote Liberal" - says who? In a democracy you vote for a party that you *support* but not out of some kind of 'obligation'.

Jeremy
Yeh Jeremy, you would have to understand Canadian politics to realize that there is great wisdom is what sounds like a ludicrous thing to say. There is a sense of "obligation" You might be interested in the voting precinct breakdowns sometime. Then you would see the truth in that. It's all about getting elected.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:40 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
There's also something very wrong with Harper's hair
While I agree about the weirdness of Harper's hair, Kerry Fraser (NHL ref) has similar hair and he does not freak me out. I actually like Fraser and maybe he'd make a good PM. To me, it's Harper's eyes - they look like they're rolling back into his head like he's just about to passout but they're not. Or it's like he's trapped in that split second moment of time after getting walloped over the head with a frying pan. I keep expecting to see little stars start to twirl around his head.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dbd33
Harper's conservatives would like to change the laws of Canada so as to discriminate against same sex couples, that's extreme. They are the party of Stockwell Day and Preston Manning, that's scary. There's also something very wrong with Harper's hair, I hate to rate people entirely by how they look, but some people, Michael Jackson, Steven Harper, Christopher Walken, most Mormons, just aren't the sort of people one could countenance as a babysitter.
Conservatives don't really endear themselves to me. They just come across as rather bigoted, cold and nasty, forever telling people what they can and can't do. Like a miserable old man, cursing and shaking his walking stick at children playing outside his home.
Thatcher for instance, what a wicked woman she was! :scared:
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:02 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Wasnt my beaver, it was my neighbours. She said that as the response was so positive I could post pictures of her pussy if I wanted too!!!
I think thats a great idea Iain

Post some pussy pictures !!!!!!!!!

Eddie
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by Voyager970
I think thats a great idea Iain

Post some pussy pictures !!!!!!!!!

Eddie
Yeah, go for it. Just don't post pictures of poultry! Apparently that's highly offensive.

Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:28 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Yeah, go for it. Just don't post pictures of poultry! Apparently that's highly offensive.

I've posted pictures of our local Turkeys without a problem Was the gentleman with the large cock an aquaintance of yours...perhaps its the canadian connection to my neighbours wet hairy beaver that makes it more acceptable to post here? After all it is very educational for those outside Canada to see these things so they arent too frightened of them once they get here?
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Due to the make up of the canadian federal system Ontario and Quebec dominate things, and the liberals were pretty much assured of power unless they really screwed up...which they seem to have done...pending the official report.
I would suggest that in Canada elections are not won they are lost my the incumbents because of incompetence or complacency and voters simply feel it's time for a change. It's not an idealogy issue really.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:21 am

I've posted pictures of our local Turkeys without a problem Was the gentleman with the large cock an aquaintance of yours...perhaps its the canadian connection to my neighbours wet hairy beaver that makes it more acceptable to post here? After all it is very educational for those outside Canada to see these things so they arent too frightened of them once they get here?
Well actually Iain, the gentleman was you . So I was making sure that the thread contained Canadian content. Here's the picture of the large cock and others.

WARNING TO ALL THOSE OFFENDED BY PICTURES LARGE POULTRY - DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK! http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tall-tales/chickens.html