Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Can somebody give me a point in the right direction please...

Can somebody give me a point in the right direction please...

Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

ARGYJO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can somebody give me a point in the right direction please...

Hi everybody,

can someone point me in the right direction on the wiki as to any info. on the age limits to moving to canada please.

I know there is a lot of good info. in there, and boy am i trying hard to get my head round it all, lol, but i am trying to see if at the grand od age of 54 whether I would still be able to quallify to go?

Thankfully my wife is a lot younger than me, she is only 50, lol.
But any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can somebody give me a point in the right direction please...

nova scotia PNP community identified will take you up to age 55 Im 99% sure
good luck
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

ARGYJO is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks chumley, funnilly enough that is the place the wife has been looking at and she seems keen to go there.

She went to red deer last year, and is desperate for me to go on a recce. this year with herto Nova Scotia, so I had better get my skates on lol.

Thanks a lot, john.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

I landed here at the age of 54. I applied when I was 52. I believe that you get no points for age past 55.

I came to Canada on a PR basis - skilled worker with no job arranged. Inbetween initial application and getting the visa, I gained an occupational pension due to redundancy.

I am about to check out the local job market for part-tme work.

Good luck!