Reload this Page >

Can I get my visa from London office if my case processed in Pakistan

Can I get my visa from London office if my case processed in Pakistan

Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:59 am
Just Joined

mukhtiuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can I get my visa from London office if my case processed in Pakistan

Dear All

I have been here in UK for last 3 years. My case was filled in Islamabad Pakistan. Recently I got interview and then medical request. I have done them all successfully. Now I received a letter to submit landing fee and passport in Islamabad Pakistan.

In order to submit my passport to Pakistan Canadian High Commision, I will have to go to Pakistan. However, I don't want to go Pakistan until october as I am busy in studying and working. I, therefore, want my passport to be stamp at London High Commision. If any one knows whethere it is possible for me to submit it in London office or not please reply the post as soon as possible.
Thanks

Mukhtiyar Ali
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:52 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I get my visa from London office if my case processed in Pakistan

Originally Posted by mukhtiuk
Dear All

I have been here in UK for last 3 years. My case was filled in Islamabad Pakistan. Recently I got interview and then medical request. I have done them all successfully. Now I received a letter to submit landing fee and passport in Islamabad Pakistan.

In order to submit my passport to Pakistan Canadian High Commision, I will have to go to Pakistan. However, I don't want to go Pakistan until october as I am busy in studying and working. I, therefore, want my passport to be stamp at London High Commision. If any one knows whethere it is possible for me to submit it in London office or not please reply the post as soon as possible.
Thanks

Mukhtiyar Ali

One for the immigation forum I would think. But I can tell you that we had to return to the UK (Glasgow office) to get PR status even though we were already living in Canada on a temp work permit when we applied. I think you'll probably have to go to Pakistan. (Silly as it would be).
Old Jul 7th 2006, 6:17 am
Just Joined

mukhtiuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can I get my visa from London office if my case processed in Pakistan

Thanks for the sooner reply. After reading your comments I also think that I will have to go to Pakistan. They have given me 30 days to show my prove of funds and passport. So I have very little time left. It has to be submitted by 24th July 2006.

Well, I need to confirm that metter. Can you please suggest me how can I get official information? I called at London office but there was automated messege.

Waiting for reply.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:14 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mukhtiuk
Thanks for the sooner reply. After reading your comments I also think that I will have to go to Pakistan. They have given me 30 days to show my prove of funds and passport. So I have very little time left. It has to be submitted by 24th July 2006.

Well, I need to confirm that metter. Can you please suggest me how can I get official information? I called at London office but there was automated messege.

Waiting for reply.
Sorry mate, I can't be of much help. I immigrated so long ago the details are a bit hazy. Maybe someone over in the immigration forum can point you in the right direction.