Calling Toronto... I need Branston Pickle

Calling Toronto... I need Branston Pickle

Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Frozenrose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calling Toronto... I need Branston Pickle

Originally Posted by ImLivingTheDream
Are you Drunk?
Holy crap... I closed my eyes for two seconds and now its Branston pickle central here...
Cneldred - I would actually like to take you up on that offer and I will come and meet you anywhere in the downtown core for 2 jars of pickle... THE CHUNKY kind haha if you change your mind and dont feel like lugging this about on your trip thats okay! but if you COULD bring it over, my stomach would thank you!
I cant think of a more disturbing mental image than branston pickle filled condoms. thats just nasty. and alcohol at gas stations - EVERYTIME I get of a plane thats the first thing that weirds me out - one of those rotating signs with a smirnoff on them in between the pumps.. it makes me want to get back on the plane.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:44 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j4cksparrow
Next thing you know, people will be asking for uk kebabs, lucozade, pret-a-manger sandwiches, curries from london and the midlands, coloured toilet papers
Kebabs, pret-a-manger, curry are English? Who knew?

Lucozade and coloured toilet paper are two of my reasons for emigrating.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

Frozenrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

I used to work at pret.... the horror the horror
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:30 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImLivingTheDream
Are you Drunk?
I'm glad you asked that ..... I read that post three times and could not make any sense of it whatsoever .... then I went back and re-read it in the light of your question and the mists cleared!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough

frozenrose, no problems 2 jars of chunky branston on their way. I will pm you my email address and schedule later today. Then let me know which hotel is nearest.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

If you are anywhere near the Pickering flea market you will find it there!
There is also a shop on the same road(bailey) near the Sunset grill. I use to buy all my top up stuff from there.... Happy hunting!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:48 pm
Banned

j4cksparrow will become famous soon enoughj4cksparrow will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

Who said anything about them being English? All am saying is, people might be asking for those because they are used to it from back home
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:53 pm
Pamela 1

Pamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura about

I always buy Branston Pickle from No Frills. I have noticed that the texture has changed, so will check my jar to see what is different.

Cheese is disgustingly terrible over here and so expensive. We have found Baldersons to be the best, but very expensive.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:02 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pamela 1
Cheese is disgustingly terrible over here and so expensive. We have found Baldersons to be the best, but very expensive.
Toronto has fabulous cheese, it might be the world's best place for cheese.

Are you near enough to visit?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:30 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
As Souvenir says, Costco also has passable cheddar and even the Loblaws Extra Old isn't bad.
I just looked again at the Baldersons 5 year old we bought at Costco. About $13 for 500g (over a pound in old money). The same quantity bought in a normal supermarket would have cost waaaaaaaaay more than that. Same with chicken. We have close to 4lb of Lilydale breats in the fridge. $23.

We only went to Costco for a looksee. After 10 minutes, Souvette informed me that we were going to get a membership card "now".
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:42 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I just looked again at the Baldersons 5 year old we bought at Costco. About $13 for 500g (over a pound in old money). The same quantity bought in a normal supermarket would have cost waaaaaaaaay more than that. Same with chicken. We have close to 4lb of Lilydale breats in the fridge. $23.

We only went to Costco for a looksee. After 10 minutes, Souvette informed me that we were going to get a membership card "now".

I'm told the Lilydale chickens aren't well formatted compared to the ones from Loblaws, they have more guts and more feathers, they taste alright though and we have a half dozen here. We don't quite spend enough at Costco to justify a premium membership but only because we only buy as much each time as will fit in the Element.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:50 pm

I'm told the Lilydale chickens aren't well formatted compared to the ones from Loblaws, they have more guts and more feathers, they taste alright though and we have a half dozen here. We don't quite spend enough at Costco to justify a premium membership but only because we only buy as much each time as will fit in the Element.
These breasts seem identical to ones I have seen elsewhere, apart from the price. We were there for nearly two hours and Souvette was comparison shopping. "Shit; that's cheap" came out very often.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:52 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Souvenir
These breasts seem identical to ones I have seen elsewhere, apart from the price. We were there for nearly two hours and Souvette was comparison shopping. "Shit; that's cheap" came out very often.
It's the whole chickens that have guts and feathers. Still, I love Costco, went for Pinesol and frozen bread, came back with a digital camera.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:05 pm

went for Pinesol and frozen bread, came back with a digital camera.
Easy mistake to make. We went for a look and came back with more food than we can store. I also now have far too many socks.

We didn't buy beer. The price for a 24 was little different from anywhere else and I didn't fancy adding it to a cart that already contained large slabs of water and diet coke and was going to get heavier over the next hour or so.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 6:53 pm
Banned

j4cksparrow will become famous soon enoughj4cksparrow will become famous soon enough

It's the whole chickens that have guts and feathers. Still, I love Costco, went for Pinesol and frozen bread, came back with a digital camera.

what happened to the one you've been using to take pics on your drive-around?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.