Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

To Buy or Not to Buy - Ladies Fashion

To Buy or Not to Buy - Ladies Fashion

Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:57 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Buy or Not to Buy - Ladies Fashion

Originally Posted by Littletashy
Whilst discussing, this thread that I have perused but not entered, over sunday dinner yesterday, and the lack of lovely undies in Canada, my dad.... yes I said, DAD, offered to send me them in the post from M&S when I need them

Bless his kindness, but will ask my mum when the time comes do you think they'll pay too?
What a lovely Dad yes I bet they'll pay too us parents are like that and because it's his daughter I bet your dad wouldn't be too embarassed to ask for the size.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:01 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
What a lovely Dad yes I bet they'll pay too us parents are like that and because it's his daughter I bet your dad wouldn't be too embarassed to ask for the size.
I bet he would
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:10 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

I bet he would
I'd ask for you Tashy
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:57 am
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The_Bax
I'd ask for you Tashy
Ha ha Ha, I'd let you, you know especially if your paying...mind you i'd expect better than M&S from my stalker
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:27 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Ha ha Ha, I'd let you, you know especially if your paying...mind you i'd expect better than M&S from my stalker
Nothing's better than TKMaxx!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:44 am
Tootsie BattyFace

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Nothing's better than TKMaxx!
We have a knicker factory down the road from us that sells all swimsuits and lingerie, cheaper than in the shops...... Fantasie...they make undies for the Queen apparently.....think I will be headed for a visit before we leave....Hooray I love an undies excersion

PS anyone see the Trinnie and Suzannah thing about bra's, cos that was filmed in the next town from me! Ha Ha yes I did go...free undies
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

mart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nice

We have a knicker factory down the road from us that sells all swimsuits and lingerie, cheaper than in the shops...... Fantasie...they make undies for the Queen apparently.....think I will be headed for a visit before we leave....Hooray I love an undies excersion

PS anyone see the Trinnie and Suzannah thing about bra's, cos that was filmed in the next town from me! Ha Ha yes I did go...free undies
i saw it i looove that programme