bubble bath

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:27 pm
anjit

Default Re: bubble bath

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
LOL yes I read the posts and you jump on Batty for asking about the price of Bubble Bath, maybe she/he was genuinely interested...

LOL yes and you also read the one where batty was trying to be funny when he/she asked me why I wanted to mix bullets on the bullet mixer thread?

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
LOL yes I read the posts and you jump on Batty for asking about the price of Bubble Bath, maybe she/he was genuinely interested...
all i wanted to do was make a light hearted comment and i am left with a raised heartrate and anxiety. I dont do confrontation well at all

I'm off to bed now, and will have a nice relaxing soak in a bath full of bubbles. i need it after that mental trauma.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:32 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
all i wanted to do was make a light hearted comment and i am left with a raised heartrate and anxiety. I dont do confrontation well at all

I'm off to bed now, and will have a nice relaxing soak in a bath full of bubbles. i need it after that mental trauma.
LOL
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:33 pm
anjit

Am not into confrontations, and can't stand sarcastic comments either. Anyway..good night batty, and do enjoy your bubble bath won't you? Gruffbrown good night

Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:47 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

Walmart - dead cheap

Zellers - recently stocked up on bubble bath for $1.27 a litre (cheaper than the bottled water!) But haven't seen it since. Kid hasn't come out in a rash so assume it is ok

The range is different in England (well, duh! I just realised that was an obvious comment!!)

TTFN
Clare
Old Dec 11th 2005, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Location: SHEFFIELD uk can't wait to move in our house in Louisbourg N.S as soon as possible
louisbourg will become famous soon enough

hi there
never knew bubbles would cause such a stir

in answer to your question ..............in my experience !!!!!
when able to pick at say asda , there luxure 1 ltr bubble bath for 99p
there is no comparison in canada
it is in short supply , and if you can get it , which you can , it is very expensive i found over $4

sad but i also take lots of aerosol deoderants with me too

sharon
Old Dec 11th 2005, 11:28 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Err Bob since when has recommending bath salts from supermarkets been deletable?
Old Dec 12th 2005, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

is it true that bubble bath is hard to find and very $$$$$$$$$$$?? :scared:

Eat two cans of baked beans (they're cheap) and you won't have any problem making your own bubbles.

Last edited by flashman; Dec 12th 2005 at 1:36 am.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 1:47 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't had a bath since I was last in England. That was 1999. :scared:

However I do shower every day.

Bubbles useless in the shower they keep disapearing down the plug 'ole.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 2:53 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Man this beard really itches now.

Rich.
But I swear by the hair on my chinny chin chin that you'll be really glad of it in a couple of months
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:21 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
But I swear by the hair on my chinny chin chin that you'll be really glad of it in a couple of months
Mrs Rich is already complaining about the scratch factor

We must be acclimatizing OK....
-4 feels cold
-8 feels cold
-13 felt cold, cold is cold.

Let's see how the weekend fares, forecast -30 lows overnight. I might need my beard to grow itself a beard.

Rich.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

sysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to allsysclp is a name known to all

is it true that bubble bath is hard to find and very $$$$$$$$$$$?? :scared:

shocking news if it is. (i always wondered why my canadian friends handed me the washing up liquid when i asked for bubbles)
You can get it for a relatively reasonable price at Bath and Bodyworks or Yves Rocher one of which is in most decent malls here in Ontario. I prefer Yves Rocher myself. Most of the stuff in the drug stores and grocery stores is for kids, but this is nice scented adult stuff.

Oh yes, and here it is dish detergent and not washing up liquid.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 11:43 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Mrs Rich is already complaining about the scratch factor

We must be acclimatizing OK....
-4 feels cold
-8 feels cold
-13 felt cold, cold is cold.

Let's see how the weekend fares, forecast -30 lows overnight. I might need my beard to grow itself a beard.

Rich.
The eternal dilemma; to beard or not to beard? I have to confess that I'm tempted. Putting the trash out in a minus 20 windchill this morning wasn't much fun (and we've got minus 20 coming, before the windchill).

The main problem with growing a beard is that life will become nookie-free until sometime after Easter.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 11:56 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

I buy bubble bath at Loblaws or Dominion or Shopper's Drug Mart. Shopper's is more expensive but is open 24 hours; I only go there if it's an emergency.
It doesn't say "bubble bath" on the bottle, I would guess there's some legal problem with that, but it does make bubbles. It comes in bottles of about a gallon and is offered in numerous fruit flavours; I've noticed that the dog is more keen to drink the bath water if the blue bubble bath is used (not sure what fruit that's supposed to be). Bubble bath doesn't cost very much, less than five bucks anyway.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 12:00 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
I buy bubble bath at Loblaws or Dominion or Shopper's Drug Mart. Shopper's is more expensive but is open 24 hours; I only go there if it's an emergency.
It doesn't say "bubble bath" on the bottle, I would guess there's some legal problem with that, but it does make bubbles. It comes in bottles of about a gallon and is offered in numerous fruit flavours; I've noticed that the dog is more keen to drink the bath water if the blue bubble bath is used (not sure what fruit that's supposed to be). Bubble bath doesn't cost very much, less than five bucks anyway.
Ah, glad you're about. I was meaning to ask you a question. Do you have any experience of the Strathcona Hotel in Toronto (over and above what might be on its website)?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.