Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

british weather

british weather

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:53 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: british weather

Originally Posted by flipflop
think im speaking too soon,its clouding over now and looks like rain, well of course its nearly time to collect kids from school,its rule of thumb to rain then!grrr
Where about in the UK? I'm back there next week.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: british weather

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Where about in the UK? I'm back there next week.
sorry took so long to reply, essex. why are you coming back?noooooo