Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

beurocracy rules!!!

Wikiposts

beurocracy rules!!!

Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:05 am
Worth the wait...

wiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: beurocracy rules!!!

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
I personally welcome the fact that Canada appreciates it's nurses.
So do I. It's fantastic. My wife earns a fortune! She just got an extra $750 on her payslip as "retention pay", part of the new contract for Calgary. Now that's appreciation!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:40 pm
trust me - I'm a nurse

nursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Journeyman Electrician
Needs AU no O I'm only kidding you, did you know nurses here get more than electricians now that's just crazy.

Good Luck
Hey, nothing crazy about that, nurses deserve everything they get. I'm not saying that electricians don't deserve to get a lot too, especially when they can spell so well, but nurses should get paid well for saving lives (are your heart strings well and truly tugged now?!!)
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:43 pm
trust me - I'm a nurse

nursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nicenursemakeyouwell is just really nice

oh dear journey man, are you regretting starting the whole "that's just crazy thing?" hee hee
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nursemakeyouwell
oh dear journey man, are you regretting starting the whole "that's just crazy thing?" hee hee
Hey nursemakeyouwell

Maybe, Freedom of speech Rules, people can hold differences of opinion and are not persecuted for it (applies to the free world only).

Are we all good now? LOL
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:18 pm
trust me - I'm a nurse

actually, come to think of it I need a good electrician right now> You're not suffering from a life threatening illness are you? If you are then perhaps we could do a trade!!!!!