Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Best way to watch BBC Olympic online

Best way to watch BBC Olympic online

Old Jul 28th 2012, 4:17 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best way to watch BBC Olympic online

Can you PM me too please.....already fed up with the Canadian commentators and their tenuous links - apparently one of the Colombian cyclists has a girlfriend who studies in Canada (sigh)
Old Jul 28th 2012, 4:25 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having issues doing it that way it seems but I've been told your router could impact things. Just waiting for some info and if I get it up and running I'll pass on the info.

For those I pm'd already, any luck?
Old Jul 28th 2012, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by el_richo
PM'd
Can you pretty please add me to your PM list

Mhut
Old Jul 28th 2012, 5:01 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Can you PM me too please.....already fed up with the Canadian commentators and their tenuous links - apparently one of the Colombian cyclists has a girlfriend who studies in Canada (sigh)
haa... i know it was funny.

When are they going to stop banging on about the Guardian and the Mail snide comments about Vancouver Olympics. They keeping saying they're riding above it as they dont ride above it and sound really bitter. Is funny.
Old Jul 28th 2012, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute

in the meantime this works well if you know how to use a VPN. Only annoying thing is the password changes everyday so you have to update it

http://www.bestukvpn.com/

works fine with iPlayer on both computer and mobile devices.
Old Jul 28th 2012, 6:05 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

There comes a point in time when you realize that you don't know who any of the British athletes are any more and you only really care if they win for jingoistic reasons. In contrast, I know something of the history and background of many of the Canadian athletes - especially the few that are likely to win anything.

Any sport is more entertaining to watch if you care who wins. If an athlete form Columbia has a second cousin who lives in Edmonton that is as good a reason an any to support them if you don't know their opponent from Adam.

With this in mind, get up early on Wednesday morning and watch the women's 63kg weight lifting. The Canadian girl, Christine Girard, is engaged to Mrs. JonboyE's friend's son. Apparently she is in with a good shout for a medal.
Old Jul 28th 2012, 6:40 pm
Banned

didikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JonboyE
There comes a point in time when you realize that you don't know who any of the British athletes are any more and you only really care if they win for jingoistic reasons. In contrast, I know something of the history and background of many of the Canadian athletes - especially the few that are likely to win anything.

Any sport is more entertaining to watch if you care who wins. If an athlete form Columbia has a second cousin who lives in Edmonton that is as good a reason an any to support them if you don't know their opponent from Adam.

With this in mind, get up early on Wednesday morning and watch the women's 63kg weight lifting. The Canadian girl, Christine Girard, is engaged to Mrs. JonboyE's friend's son. Apparently she is in with a good shout for a medal.
Are you connected to Kajaks ?
Old Jul 28th 2012, 6:50 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by didikai
Are you connected to Kajaks ?
No connection.
Old Jul 29th 2012, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

davidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by el_richo
For those I pm'd already, any luck?
It doesn't work. I can not ping any IP you sent.
Old Jul 29th 2012, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

frankdavis is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive been watching all the Olympic coverage in Greece on the BBC via a VPN service Laptop Telly (http://www.laptoptelly.com), better to watch it on the beeb in English without any breaks aswell.
Old Jul 29th 2012, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

misplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond repute

Our caretakers daughter is dating the kayaker, Adam van koe.......
Go Canada go.

Big question was to my kids in the beach volleyball (ladies) - GB vs Canada - who are you cheering for?
The answer was Canada
Old Jul 29th 2012, 8:12 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JonboyE

For me it's less about following specific athletes and commentators/analysts, though I have generally preferred the UK commentary style in the past, than about the viewing without commercial breaks, which is available with the BBC coverage. If ever the UK Olympic coverage TV rights were snapped up by Sky/ITV/Channel 4 instead of the Beeb I really wouldn't bother with tying to get a UK source.
Old Jul 29th 2012, 11:34 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theDIV
I'd love to know the details for this too, any chance you could pm me too?
Could you pm all of us.
Old Jul 29th 2012, 11:37 pm
I said what ?!

Animal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeAnimal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
Could you pm all of us.
El_richo is having issues with it at the moment and it's not working 100%.

The other methods of getting UK TV are working still though.
Old Jul 30th 2012, 12:35 am
Just Joined

flyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond repute

if someone could send me the details too, t'would be much appreciated!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.