Reload this Page >

Bedding/Towels

Bedding/Towels

Old Mar 26th 2014, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

lookingtogo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bedding/Towels

Shirtback

Just got my arrival of White Company towels and linen. Excellent. I looked at reviews of John Lewis, they are kind of up and down but on the whole good. Thx for the tip.

Novocastrian

It's actually not that weird - people buy goods. I need to stock up. Just as people discuss beers and tyres, linen and towels are items for a household. Plus they can cost an arm and a leg and I think it's a little presumptous to say what someone can and cannot worry about. Oh well, I guess I'll post in some Mothers' group or metrosexual corner next time

PS Best wishes on your move to Normandy

Zoe

I liked Ben's tale!
Old Mar 26th 2014, 7:07 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lookingtogo
Shirtback

Just got my arrival of White Company towels and linen. Excellent. I looked at reviews of John Lewis, they are kind of up and down but on the whole good. Thx for the tip.

Novocastrian

It's actually not that weird - people buy goods. I need to stock up. Just as people discuss beers and tyres, linen and towels are items for a household. Plus they can cost an arm and a leg and I think it's a little presumptous to say what someone can and cannot worry about. Oh well, I guess I'll post in some Mothers' group or metrosexual corner next time

PS Best wishes on your move to Normandy

Zoe

I liked Ben's tale!
What's wrong with bog standard sheets and towels from Walmarts, Bed & Bath or whatever here? You can get high count thread sheets from Costco even.

Personally, I don't understand the fixation.

Unless you are bringing your beds, the sheets won't fit Canadian mattresses anyway!

Old Mar 27th 2014, 8:24 am
Account Closed

Never mind
Old Mar 28th 2014, 1:37 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

I was given sheets and duvets from The White Company. They need ironing and the duvet buttons came off.
Old Mar 28th 2014, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Thx bats
Old Mar 29th 2014, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Rosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond reputeRosylady has a reputation beyond repute

That's good to know bats. Thank you.