Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!

Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:07 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!

Originally Posted by sam/stu
SHOW OFF!
In high school the football coach asked me if I wanted to be on the team.... I told him no because I was afraid that I might hurt someone.... and he thought I was serious.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:08 am
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Welcome to the ueberthread sam/stu. Kids and white christmases do sort of go together, don't they? And you are right about the gloating window vis-a-vis London being rather limited. (although not as limited as for Cabo).

??????????????????
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:09 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
In high school the football coach asked me if I wanted to be on the team.... I told him no because I was afraid that I might hurt someone.... and he thought I was serious.
Is this what they refer to as a tequila non-sequitor?
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:11 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

??????????????????
????Right back at you. What's the question?
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:12 am
Account Closed

??????????????????
Apologies, should have read the rest of the threads b4 being a total moron and putting lot of ????????????????'s.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:13 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Is this what they refer to as a tequila non-sequitor?
No, tequila is the one with the worm. Non-sequitor is associated with the kahlua.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:14 am
Born again atheist

Apologies, should have read the rest of the threads b4 being a total moron and putting lot of ????????????????'s.
Ah, I see. Never mind that, we all do it. Hope Whitby is to you're mutual liking? (BTW am I talking to the first or second half of your joint identity?)
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:15 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
No, tequila is the one with the worm. Non-sequitor is associated with the kuhlau.
There was a fairy, name of Nuff: Fairy Nuff.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:23 am
Born again atheist

Oh, and on the Christmas pud thingy....get one sent from Harrods. I know it's too late this year, but it doesn't cost more than a decent bottle of wine, and it makes the occasion a bit special.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:30 am
Account Closed

Ah, I see. Never mind that, we all do it. Hope Whitby is to you're mutual liking? (BTW am I talking to the first or second half of your joint identity?)

The more intell iigeer mentr one ,,,, female SAM!!!
Only kidding! Hi!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 2:21 am
Born again atheist

Well I've just been out walking my Border Collie and there were a few ice crystals in the air. Nothing on the ground yet, but if there's any precip tonight, it'll likely be the white stuff. Just thought you'd like to know.

However, I can authoritively state that its a-raining not in Tokyo.

(Free karma to the first to track that down --- no googling allowed).
Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:50 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've just been out walking my Border Collie and there were a few ice crystals in the air. Nothing on the ground yet, but if there's any precip tonight, it'll likely be the white stuff. Just thought you'd like to know.

However, I can authoritively state that its a-raining not in Tokyo.

(Free karma to the first to track that down --- no googling allowed).
I saw a flake this morning. Just one. Quite enough really.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 4:28 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I saw a flake this morning. Just one. Quite enough really.
I was under the impression TO (and the beaches in particular) was full of Flakes????
Old Dec 27th 2006, 4:32 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I was under the impression TO (and the beaches in particular) was full of Flakes????
Good grief no, locally even my household is considered to be on the lunatic fringe, most people around there are even more conservative than we are.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 4:41 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Good grief no, locally even my household is considered to be on the lunatic fringe, most people around there are even more conservative than we are.
My Bad
Still at least I've learnt my something new for the day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.