Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!

Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!

Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:31 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!

I'm feeling left out. (Of course this will change)
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:49 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!

... yeah boohoo, I don't have any snow either.... but in my case, that won't change.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:53 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
... yeah boohoo, I don't have any snow either.... but in my case, that won't change.
Phucking Mexicanos.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:17 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Phucking Mexicanos.
Okay, now I feel the need to rub your nose in it.

This is the view I get every morning when I hike up the mountain. Notice the cruise ships and the green golf courses - I took the photos today and yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!-dsc01709.jpg   Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!-dsc01733.jpg   Arrrghhh! It is a-not Snowing in Richmond Hill!!!!-dsc01734.jpg  

Last edited by oceanMDX; Dec 9th 2006 at 3:22 am.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Notice ...the green golf courses
That's one good thing about here - golfers are silenced for half the year
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:26 pm
mañana is my busiest day

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
That's one good thing about here - golfers are silenced for half the year
Don't you mean that Winterpeg has 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad cross country skiing?
Old Dec 9th 2006, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you mean that Winterpeg has 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad cross country skiing?
Bring it on - if it shuts up those bores with tall tales of their stick and ball feats, I'm all for it. Why, they're nearly as irksome as fishermen
Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:00 pm
mañana is my busiest day

Bring it on - if it shuts up those bores with tall tales of their stick and ball feats, I'm all for it. Why, they're nearly as irksome as fishermen
I don't golf, but did I ever tell you the time I fought 5 big wahoo on a single cast.... or did I mention the time I grabbed a sierra right out of a wave just before it broke on the beach? .....or that we had 5 marlin hooked up at the same time?

Last edited by oceanMDX; Dec 9th 2006 at 3:04 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't golf, but did I ever tell you the time I fought 5 big wahoo on a single cast.... or did I mention the time I grabbed a sierra right out of a wave just before it broke on the beach?
Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:05 pm
mañana is my busiest day

No, it's all true!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:12 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:42 pm
mañana is my busiest day

^^^ If I didn't know any better, I would think that you were trying to take much of the fun out of fishing.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 3:58 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

This is the view I get every morning when I hike up the mountain.
Very nice.

Notice the cruise ships and the green golf courses
I noticed.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 4:05 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Very nice.

I noticed.
Yeabut. How about a photo of the barrios?
Old Dec 9th 2006, 4:18 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Yeabut. How about a photo of the barrios?
or the lesbians.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.