Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

Old May 14th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Smyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone from the WEST MIDLANDS?????

i'm from solihull going over in august can not wait!!!
Old May 15th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hippy chick
I'm originally from Costa del Tipton, but moved to Bristol in 1991. Now off to Ontario Canada on 1st June!!!! Can't wait!!
Well when I started this thread, i never imagined there would be someone from close to where we live!!!

we are from Upper Gornal !! so just up the road!!!

My dad is originally from Tipton (in his late 70`s now).

What made you pick Ontario??

Sue ..
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Hi guys

thanx for all your replies... anyone from around the DUDLEY/ SEDGLEY area??

Mrs Twink001
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

hippy chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Twink001
Well when I started this thread, i never imagined there would be someone from close to where we live!!!

we are from Upper Gornal !! so just up the road!!!

My dad is originally from Tipton (in his late 70`s now).

What made you pick Ontario??

Sue ..
Off to Ontario cus our friends are there, and we've visited 3 times. The place is nice but plan to get over to the West Coast as soon as we get or PR status.
I grew up in Tipton but work moved me to Bristol in 1991. Love Bristol but need another challenge now I have my own kids.
Got our leaving party tonight!! Leaving for Canada next week!!! Wow, what a roller coaster of emotion!!!
Here goes, bring on the vodka!!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

jimbognr is a jewel in the roughjimbognr is a jewel in the roughjimbognr is a jewel in the roughjimbognr is a jewel in the rough

Hi all, im from heath hayes cannock, ive had a positive lmo this week and im hoping to move to edmonton around october time
jimbo
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

eldoran is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimbognr
Hi all, im from heath hayes cannock, ive had a positive lmo this week and im hoping to move to edmonton around october time
jimbo
HELLO from just down the road in Norton Canes Congrats on the LMO!
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Have a good do Hippy Chic.

We to have just had our positive LMO come through, employer emailed us yesterday

We are off to Calgary, so might see you around Jimbo???

All the best to you all
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

jimbognr is a jewel in the roughjimbognr is a jewel in the roughjimbognr is a jewel in the roughjimbognr is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gibbos1
Have a good do Hippy Chic.

We to have just had our positive LMO come through, employer emailed us yesterday

We are off to Calgary, so might see you around Jimbo???

All the best to you all
Great news on the LMO gibbos1 im just popping to my local pub i will have a couple of beers for you i may make your midlands meet up in june but you may think im a bit of a nutter as ive never been to canada

take care jimbo
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by eldoran
HELLO from just down the road in Norton Canes Congrats on the LMO!
Thanks eldoran, my LMO came thru abit quicker than i thought but all that means is i will be away from cannock sooner than expected
Old May 24th 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Spoons1961 is a jewel in the roughSpoons1961 is a jewel in the roughSpoons1961 is a jewel in the roughSpoons1961 is a jewel in the rough

We live in Coleshill. My wife originally comes from Wednesbury. Moving permanently to Canada later this year.
Old May 25th 2008, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond reputemjwalker007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spoons1961
We live in Coleshill. My wife originally comes from Wednesbury. Moving permanently to Canada later this year.
Nice place Coleshill !! used to work at the Lloyds Bank there at the top of the High Street !

Spent most of my life in Tile Cross ( dont feel sorry for me !)

Old May 25th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

kiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant future

Hi All

We are in Kidderminster at the moment, but we received our passport request yesterday so when the house is sold or before if necessary we are off to Nova Scotia.
Twink we are not there yet but will be ASAP
I am so looking forward to that first beer in the Split Crow in Halifax
Old May 27th 2008, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

maw1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There, I'm originally from Codsall and moved to Toronto 7 years ago.I now live in Vancouver.
Old May 28th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kiddy2ns
Hi All

We are in Kidderminster at the moment, but we received our passport request yesterday so when the house is sold or before if necessary we are off to Nova Scotia.
Twink we are not there yet but will be ASAP
I am so looking forward to that first beer in the Split Crow in Halifax
Hiya Kiddy2ns,

I am sure my Mr Twink (aka Twink) would love to join you in the pub for a drink - hopefully before Xmas!!!

Best wishes to you and your family

Twink & Sue & Tribe
Old May 28th 2008, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hippy chick
Off to Ontario cus our friends are there, and we've visited 3 times. The place is nice but plan to get over to the West Coast as soon as we get or PR status.
I grew up in Tipton but work moved me to Bristol in 1991. Love Bristol but need another challenge now I have my own kids.
Got our leaving party tonight!! Leaving for Canada next week!!! Wow, what a roller coaster of emotion!!!
Here goes, bring on the vodka!!!
Hi hippy chick

Hope all goes well for you.

Best of luck and have a safe journey..

Sue & tribe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.