Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone in SW Communities?

Wikiposts

Anyone in SW Communities?

Old Apr 2nd 2012, 9:59 am
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in SW Communities?

Originally Posted by Kendeb
thanks for the info such a big place and so many schools dont know where to start lol !my husband has job with flynn roofing in the calgary branch so we are just trying to figure out what communitys are close by, he will be driving so he doesnt have to worry about travelling to work ,but i love shopping so hopefully we can find somewere i can shop thats not to far as i dont drive and also get my kids to school without to much hassle
What will your husband role be with Flynn?..we will probably bump heads. We use Flynn alot as one of our sub contractors.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Kendeb is an unknown quantity at this point

he is a roofer hopefully you will ! he cant wait to work for them we have read all about them and they are a fantastic company my husband had interview over here in uk and they were great just waiting for all the immigration side of things to be sorted and then he should be over in 6 to 8 weeks !
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 10:20 am
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

he is a roofer hopefully you will ! he cant wait to work for them we have read all about them and they are a fantastic company my husband had interview over here in uk and they were great just waiting for all the immigration side of things to be sorted and then he should be over in 6 to 8 weeks !
i have had them on a couple of my projects lately and they are pretty decent to work with..big outfit which for your husband will be a good thing. I have them pricing up an office block downtown but nothing else with them right now.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Kendeb is an unknown quantity at this point

well hopefully you will bump heads with him soon ! can you recommend any good places to live ?
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 6:26 am
Every day's a school day

well hopefully you will bump heads with him soon ! can you recommend any good places to live ?
all depends on what your budget is...and if you are looking to buy or rent?