Anyone heard from Mississauga

Anyone heard from Mississauga

Old Apr 4th 2006, 11:10 am
Just Joined

hezbett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Hey everybody.

Maybe we should rename this thred "Anybody heard from London"......In the case of most of you yo have. Lol.

Drew
Hey Drew
Wesbett and I were just saying the same thing last night!

On the subject of receiving a piece of paper rather than a sticker in the passport, we are basing this on the fact that Wesbett's Mum received his pasport back at her house (as we are moving there April-Sept) and she described what came in the envelope as a large old computer print-out with holes down the side. She looked through his passport and couldn't see anything on any of the pages, but she could have missed it I guess...

Does anyone out there hold the truth?...Biiing perhaps? Also, I'm pretty sure VCox said that her hubby received same thing when he got his passport back recently...

Hez
Old Apr 4th 2006, 11:12 am
Just Joined

hezbett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Island_Girl
Thanks British Vixen
Have not seen it yet as I am here in BC and hubby is in London but he will show it to me this weekend on the web cam he was amazed it was a whole page and not just a stamp. I told him to guard it with his life until he lands

I am so excited once we book his ticket this weekend I can start the count down in actual days until he comes home

Island Girl
Sorry it was Island Girl who talked about hubby's visa, not VCox!
Old Apr 4th 2006, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm how strange, my freinds visa is right in his passport however he did get a big peice of paper called the CORP. Well i guess we will all know soon enough!

We should change the name of this thread LOL to Sponsorship through London or something. I love that there are so many ppl on here going through the same thing from my country makes me feel better that we are all in nearly the same timeline too and that most of us are nearly done!!!
I think we all deserve for surviving it!!
Old Apr 4th 2006, 11:55 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Anyone heard from Mississauga

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Mmmm how strange, my freinds visa is right in his passport however he did get a big peice of paper called the CORP. Well i guess we will all know soon enough!

We should change the name of this thread LOL to Sponsorship through London or something. I love that there are so many ppl on here going through the same thing from my country makes me feel better that we are all in nearly the same timeline too and that most of us are nearly done!!!
I think we all deserve for surviving it!!

Right on Vix
Old Apr 4th 2006, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

wesbett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kellydrew
Right on Vix
Here is some karma to all those who are still waiting. You will all be smiling very soon

So have I not got the correct or complete visa if I'm missing the bit in my passport :scared:

I need some reassurance please
Old Apr 4th 2006, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Horizons is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wesbett
Here is some karma to all those who are still waiting. You will all be smiling very soon

So have I not got the correct or complete visa if I'm missing the bit in my passport :scared:

Sorry Wes - can't help you with that one!
Old Apr 4th 2006, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Wes I shall let you know as soon as it comes back LOL. my freind was skilled worker so maybe its different I dont know.
Old Apr 4th 2006, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wesbett

There must be a bit in your passport, your Mum may have missed it because it doesn't look anything like a "rubber stamp" she'd have been expecting to see...perhaps she flicked over the visa and thought it was a part of your passport??

It takes up one full page of your passport, it's inserted sideways and on first glance looks a bit like the details page of your own passport minus photo - it has machine readable info at the bottom, a bar code, a hologram, some engraving and a clear plastic sticker over your personal details.

If you don't have that in your passport, you do indeed have a problem! Afaik you can't land with the COPR alone...but that's a question better posted and answered in the immigration forum by the experts there.

Ask your Mum to look again before you panic
Old Apr 4th 2006, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Sample visa from CIC below -
Attached Thumbnails Anyone heard from Mississauga-cdnvisa-newa.jpg  
Old Apr 4th 2006, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Sample visa from CIC below -
Thanks Biiink I thought i was right, I get your mom to look again as well. she might have as biink said thought it was the page of your passport.
Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond reputejerry brewer has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya All,
Just an up date on us......

A brown letter arrived from mississuaga this morning with regarding my wife having to prove intent to move to Canada..

' we are pleased to advise that you have met the requirements.....application for permanent residence forwarded to London.....'

We are now enjoying a Chinese take away and a bottle of Canadian wine.
One step closer.
Thanks to all who gave suggestions,etc, when we asked for help, we are very grateful.....
Good luck to all
cheers
Jerry
Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerry brewer
Hiya All,

A brown letter arrived from mississuaga this morning with regarding my wife having to prove intent to move to Canada..

' we are pleased to advise that you have met the requirements.....application for permanent residence forwarded to London.....'

One step closer.
Thanks to all who gave suggestions,etc, when we asked for help, we are very grateful.....
Good luck to all
cheers
Jerry
Marvellous news!

Sounds like you're just a day behind us then!
Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Lee
Marvellous news!

Sounds like you're just a day behind us then!
Congratlations!!!! now lets hope London are super super super fast for you!!!

Triedto send you Karma but it said I had give you too much!! LOL
Old Apr 4th 2006, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Horizons is on a distinguished road

Hiya All,

One step closer.
Good luck to all
cheers
Jerry
That's great news Jerry - enjoy the vino!
Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

One step closer.
Good luck to all
cheers
Jerry
Yay! Fab news Jerry. Enjoy your evening celebrating and I hope London goes quickly for you.

V

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.