Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

for anyone genuinely not happy in canda

for anyone genuinely not happy in canda

Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

kate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: for anyone genuinely not happy in canda

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Debating with self obsessed women who have ADHD.

(I've been impressed with your rapier like wit so far. The thick/tick play on words seen above was particularly clever; for a brief moment I though I was replying to a post made by oscar wilde.)
hahahahaha Oscar Childe more like it as remember I'm only 17 according to you....... I wish.

Yeah, I am a bit ADHD but that's because on the Jungian types personility tests I'm classic ENFP.

I'll bet you're INTJ-------?

Tell me later.... My darling husband wants to take me out for dinner. I hope he doesn't suggest Swiss Chalet!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:46 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate 17
Tis true that...Not so much that I want attention,but I like to be a catalyst for conversation. I do that at work and parties try to get people going thinking outside the box.
For what it's worth if you are always trying to be a catalyst and argue with people then naturally if they've never met you they will probably percieve you as rude, abrupt and arrogant and not like you.

If you make an effort to get to know people and then debate with them in a healthier way you are more likely to cultivate friendships.

It's not re-inventing the wheel but I recommend such books as "Negotiating to Yes", "How to Win Freinds and Influence People".............. You can actually speak to people and challenge them with out getting them so offside- that is true intellect.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:51 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
For what it's worth if you are always trying to be a catalyst and argue with people then naturally if they've never met you they will probably percieve you as rude, abrupt and arrogant and not like you.

If you make an effort to get to know people and then debate with them in a healthier way you are more likely to cultivate friendships.

It's not re-inventing the wheel but I recommend such books as "Negotiating to Yes", "How to Win Freinds and Influence People".............. You can actually speak to people and challenge them with out getting them so offside- that is true intellect.
Personally I hope she sticks around. She has potential.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:52 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Debating with self obsessed women who have ADHD.

(I've been impressed with your rapier like wit so far. The thick/tick play on words seen above was particularly clever; for a brief moment I though I was replying to a post made by oscar wilde.)

I think even Wilde would be hard pressed to come up with such devastating calumny.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:58 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

hahahahaha Oscar Childe more like it as remember I'm only 17 according to you....... I wish.

Yeah, I am a bit ADHD but that's because on the Jungian types personility tests I'm classic ENFP.

I'll bet you're INTJ-------?

Tell me later.... My darling husband wants to take me out for dinner. I hope he doesn't suggest Swiss Chalet!!!!!
i'm actually tryin to work out whether your at no 2,3 or 4 on oinks list!

havin a healthy online debate doesnt normally include being rude by callin people thick because they may post a message differently to you, i think that was actually uncalled for an would think that they deserve an apology imo

i would also think there are also a few individuals that as you've so kindly come on an thoroughly enjoyed yourself by winding up, are probably hopin you have a lovely dinner an are hopin you dont get overcharged or get mawled on the bus home by a rabid dog, have a lovely evening.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:36 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottandsel
i'm actually tryin to work out whether your at no 2,3 or 4 on oinks list!

havin a healthy online debate doesnt normally include being rude by callin people thick because they may post a message differently to you, i think that was actually uncalled for an would think that they deserve an apology imo

i would also think there are also a few individuals that as you've so kindly come on an thoroughly enjoyed yourself by winding up, are probably hopin you have a lovely dinner an are hopin you dont get overcharged or get mawled on the bus home by a rabid dog, have a lovely evening.
pmsl!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:46 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only 17 according to you....... I wish.
How thicke am I. I thought the number was a reference to an imperial measurement of your weight.

Still, enjoy your dinner and try not to entertain the other diners too much with your rapier wit. Maybe a forewarning of the fact that you're a little bit wooooah and a little bit waaaaaaay could help calibrate the onlookers. That said, i'm sure they'll just be chuffed to be in the presence of what looks like Jo Brand

Last edited by el_richo; Apr 29th 2010 at 10:07 pm. Reason: Changed from Susan Boyle to Jo Brand. It's more apt.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:50 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by el_richo
How thicke am I. I thought the number was a reference to an imperial measurement of your weight.

Still, enjoy your dinner and try not to entertain the other diners too much with your rapier wit. Maybe a forewarning of the fact that you're a little bit wooooah and a little bit waaaaaaay could help calibrate the onlookers. That said, i'm sure they'll just be chuffed to be in the presence of what looks like Susan Boyle
i thought maybe it was an IQ reference ....

on a diff note what are the pies like in canada?

she's an attractive wench an she does have a very good voice

Last edited by scottandsel; Apr 29th 2010 at 9:52 pm. Reason: to add more sarcastic wit
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:00 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottandsel
i thought maybe it was an IQ reference ....

on a diff note what are the pies like in canada?

she's an attractive wench an she does have a very good voice
The cornish pastys are disgusting
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:00 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

After reading this drivel of a thread I've actually changed my mind on the whole culling debate.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

kate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of lightkate 17 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear James,
You seem to be under the misapprehension that I have no friends. I have more friends than I can handle. I neglect people horribly,because unless people are really amusing I lose interest, all except for about 3 really close friends who I love no matter what.

I wonder what you would consider a healthier way to debate? while eating a salad perhaps?

You stick to reading those books and get back to me with your superior intellect....I'll look forward to it.

el richo ----- I don't know who Jo Brand is not being much for the telly,but yes, I'm not that fat, but the attitude could be me. I have always identified with Patsy from Ab Fab she's definitely like me.

What's a Brit doing with a Mexican handle?

scottandsel, You're a bit weird yourself girl, I like it. If my IQ is 17 then yours must be about the same.

The dinner was blahhhhhhhhhh ,but we had a nice walk, skimmed some stones in the lake and watched the sun set holding hands, wished we were on Glastonbury Tor instead, soon!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:14 am
Dive Bar Drunk

Dear James,
You seem to be under the misapprehension that I have no friends. I have more friends than I can handle. I neglect people horribly,because unless people are really amusing I lose interest, all except for about 3 really close friends who I love no matter what.

I wonder what you would consider a healthier way to debate? while eating a salad perhaps?

You stick to reading those books and get back to me with your superior intellect....I'll look forward to it.
Dear Kate

Salad's aren't always healthy- that's a myth.

On planet Kate I'm sure you have lots of freinds.

Maybe you should read books too then you might be more interesting.

I found you amusing initally- more laughing at than with but like all clowns the act soon get's tired.

I remember you remarking somewhere that Canadians were "passively aggressive". Open your eyes that is to you only.

I'm off to read my books I think I have an Oscar Wilde somewhere or maybe even a photo of paint drying to stare at.

James
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:33 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I think I agree with that ^^.

Kate has potential to be a human being but unfortunately doesn't want to grasp the opportunity.

Schade.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:41 am

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Kate

Salad's aren't always healthy- that's a myth.

On planet Kate I'm sure you have lots of freinds.

Maybe you should read books too then you might be more interesting.

I found you amusing initally- more laughing at than with but like all clowns the act soon get's tired.

I remember you remarking somewhere that Canadians were "passively aggressive". Open your eyes that is to you only.

I'm off to read my books I think I have an Oscar Wilde somewhere or maybe even a photo of paint drying to stare at.

James
well at least she never called you a village idiot or a stupid idiot...
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Goodnight, sweet baby James

Goodnight, novacastrated

Goodnight, dboy

work for me tomorrow ,,,,,,don't miss me too much

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.