imperfection is beauty

debzielou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ANYONE IN CHILLIWACK?

us too..let us now where n when n we'l be there
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:59 am
AB Realtor

Stophie is on a distinguished road

Did a house swap in 2005 for a month in Stevenson Road - loved it. 3 years later now living in Canada (although not in the Wack).
Seem to remember a lotta corn...
Loved Cultus Lake too.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

pedrochilli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debzielou
us too..let us now where n when n we'l be there
So Friday Night @ Decades 7-7.30pm. Kids welcome ! FYI they have a private function room @ $15 ph??! Beer monsters can progress from there?
Hope to see you all and don't be shy!
Old Jan 20th 2009, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Alison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pedrochilli
So Friday Night @ Decades 7-7.30pm. Kids welcome ! FYI they have a private function room @ $15 ph??! Beer monsters can progress from there?
I can't do this week as i'm away with the Newfies on Thursday but will be around for any other meet up.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pedrochilli

This Friday 23rd?
Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

So how many confirmed so far we'll try and get through to if back from boarding
Old Jan 21st 2009, 4:47 am
Just Joined

pedrochilli is an unknown quantity at this point

23rd it is. How cool's that to land in a new country New Years Eve ?! eh!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 4:57 am
imperfection is beauty

debzielou is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah we should be able to make it. should be a laugh!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Angela.Mark has a brilliant futureAngela.Mark has a brilliant futureAngela.Mark has a brilliant futureAngela.Mark has a brilliant futureAngela.Mark has a brilliant futureAngela.Mark has a brilliant future

Too late for me to get babysitter (I know kids are allowed but you have not met my kids!!) but will try to get the my better half to attend.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Looking forward to it (provided I'm not out on call!). Where do we find Decades?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Alison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to allAlison33 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by minimeeze
Looking forward to it (provided I'm not out on call!). Where do we find Decades?
Decades is on Wellington Av. As I still tend to use Landmarks to find my way around i'll try my best to explain - travelling down Young Rd (North or towards Downtown) when you get to Five Corners take a left (this is Wellington) travel all the way along this one way street and when you hit the traffic lights go straight ahead. Decades carpark will be on your left and you can't miss it. Have a good time you all - will catch up with all next time. I'm doing last minute packing as flight leaves Abbotsford at 6.30am.

Kids and hubby are stocked with junk food (he can't cook won't cook normally). Have had to stick large notes to kitchen cupboards with reminders of what they all need to do i.e. brush hair, teeth, have bath, when to put bins out etc. Crazy I know, but I guess I do to much for them. It'll be a bit like "when the women left". Just hope the house is still standing when I get back...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:58 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alison33
Decades is on Wellington Av. As I still tend to use Landmarks to find my way around i'll try my best to explain - travelling down Young Rd (North or towards Downtown) when you get to Five Corners take a left (this is Wellington) travel all the way along this one way street and when you hit the traffic lights go straight ahead. Decades carpark will be on your left and you can't miss it. Have a good time you all - will catch up with all next time. I'm doing last minute packing as flight leaves Abbotsford at 6.30am.

Kids and hubby are stocked with junk food (he can't cook won't cook normally). Have had to stick large notes to kitchen cupboards with reminders of what they all need to do i.e. brush hair, teeth, have bath, when to put bins out etc. Crazy I know, but I guess I do to much for them. It'll be a bit like "when the women left". Just hope the house is still standing when I get back...
If they start to starve/explode the microwave/burn down the kitchen, send them up the road. Have a good trip, see you when you get back.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dingbat
If they start to starve/explode the microwave/burn down the kitchen, send them up the road. Have a good trip, see you when you get back.
They shouldn't starve as I spent a fortune today getting the cupboards and freezers stocked. Thanks - if they do run into probs (which I hope not) sure Liam will say to J. Think reality only hit the kids today when they saw me packing my bags. See you soon.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 2:58 pm
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by THE FRANCIS CLAN
remember that we felt like this when we moved from the UK to the Channel Islands and knew no one,so we know it'll pass,we'd just forgotten the feeling!
Hi Hannah,

Small world, I also moved from the UK to Channel Islands (Jersey 2003 to 2006) and am now looking at a shortlist of possible locations in BC/AB.

Did you use your experience in the Channel Islands as a guide to what you wanted from your new location? Interested to hear your thought process behind finding the best fit location wise

Thanks,
Simon
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alison33

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.