Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Another Meet up in Halifax for May anyone?

Another Meet up in Halifax for May anyone?

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Another Meet up in Halifax for May anyone?

I'm flying over on the 22nd of May with Canadian Affair from Gatwick until the 29th of May - I'm wondering who else will be out there at that time or anyone local who fancies a meet up? Unfortunately I miss all the other meet ups. I'm out for my CI interview and house recce at that time.

Liffy
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Meet up in Halifax for May anyone?

I won't be there until June when we complete on our house but good luck with the reccie and I am sure others will be along to sign up. Any excuse for a pub lunch appear to be the principle
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks! By the way your new house looks fabby doozy! bet you can't wait to move over!

Liffy
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

You cannot begin to imagine how unbearable I am, and I have only been back in the UK for a day!

I just need to get someone to buy my UK house and we will be over there in a heartbeat.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by LiffyB
I'm flying over on the 22nd of May with Canadian Affair from Gatwick until the 29th of May - I'm wondering who else will be out there at that time or anyone local who fancies a meet up? Unfortunately I miss all the other meet ups. I'm out for my CI interview and house recce at that time.

Liffy
Me and my OH are always up for a good meet up - work commitments allowing of course - just a little thing that seems to get in the way!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:10 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
You cannot begin to imagine how unbearable I am, and I have only been back in the UK for a day!

I just need to get someone to buy my UK house and we will be over there in a heartbeat.
Have you noticed the downturn in the market?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

No...is there a downturn?.....that must be why no-one can sell their house then
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry, stress....you know how it is
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:39 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Would love to have come, unfortunately seems like we fly back on your flight in!!

We are over 13-22nd May!!

May be again in the future!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi NovaBoy

Sounds great! I'm happy to meet anywhere! Staying out at Bedford with our old neighbours so it's quite easy to get to most places from there. Nearer the date we'll set something up ok?

Liffy B
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Hi NovaBoy

Sounds great! I'm happy to meet anywhere! Staying out at Bedford with our old neighbours so it's quite easy to get to most places from there. Nearer the date we'll set something up ok?

Liffy B
Sounds good to us - take care.

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:08 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Liffy
I'll be up for that if I'm over then...Just need to cross my fingers now.

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ,
sorry we cannot meet up ,would love to though
We are coming out middle of Oct for a reccie and to meet hopefully some of you guys ,to get it straight from the horses mouth
So keep your calander clear for the Mc Donald's are on their way
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Sounds good! We're hoping to get over in October too! OH can't make it over in May but wants to go over in October - only 'cause the Mooseheads will be playing then! We watch them on the net but it's not the same without a bottle of Alexanda Keiths finest!

Liff
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Renewing this thread - ok so who's up for a meet up then? I'm free or will make myself free for any meet up. Nova Boy is up for another meet up - it will be nice to put some faces to names! I'm out 22 - 29 May.

Liff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.