Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

All change!!....life in Canada is about to begin!!

All change!!....life in Canada is about to begin!!

Old Mar 11th 2010, 3:22 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of
Default Re: All change!!....life in Canada is about to begin!!

excellent post! glad it all turned out great in the end
Old Mar 11th 2010, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Jacoba is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! You gave me inspiration and hope for when I also move out there next month by myself. Good luck and hope life just gets better and better!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future

Well done, and good luck in your new job.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:02 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Great news.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

hyperballad0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul, your story brought a tear to my eye! Very glad to hear it all worked out in the end and best wishes for the future
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Paul I'm so pleased that you finally got a decent job after sticking it out for so long. Your post really described how tough life has been for you.
Well done for your perseverance.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone!

Thankyou so much for all your kind wishes and good luck in my new job, it just shows that things can come together even when you can see no light at the end of the tunnel at all, and perseverance can pay off, as I said I was getting very disheartened, but it seems to be all coming together now if I can get settled into this job!

My next challenge along with the job, is learning to live without my close friends and family regulary around me, I knew I would miss them all, but never imagined this much, .....I often am reminded of a fond memory of the past, and sometimes I wake many mornings with a heavy heart. I think now I have a job to focus on and proper money coming in, I may learn to live with it.

Once im a bit more settled in this job, I think I need to find a nice young lady to focus my attention on! LOL

Thanks all again, and I hope it gives hope to those of you just starting out, if I knew what I knew now, I would never have believed I'd have stuck it out!

Cheers

Paul

Last edited by Paul_Shepherd; Mar 11th 2010 at 11:19 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Hello everyone!

Thankyou so much for all your kind wishes and good luck in my new job, it just shows that things can come together even when you can see no light at the end of the tunnel at all, and perseverance can pay off, as I said I was getting very disheartened, but it seems to be all coming together now if I can get settled into this job!

My next challenge along with the job, is learning to live without my close friends and family regulary around me, I knew I would miss them all, but never imagined this much, .....I often am reminded of a fond memory of the past, and sometimes I wake many mornings with a heavy heart. I think now I have a job to focus on and proper money coming in, I may learn to live with it.

Once im a bit more settled in this job, I think I need to find a nice young lady to focus my attention on! LOL

Thanks all again, and I hope it gives hope to those of you just starting out, if I knew what I knew now, I would never have believed I'd have stuck it out!

Cheers

Paul
Hi Paul, Im so pleased things are finally going your way, great post by the way, very inspirational to all

Hope life continues to be good for you, anything out of our little comfort bubble is a challenge, im sure you will do well in your new job,
keep in touch and let us know how things are going ( when you get a chance )
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

NoreenC is just really niceNoreenC is just really niceNoreenC is just really niceNoreenC is just really niceNoreenC is just really niceNoreenC is just really niceNoreenC is just really niceNoreenC is just really nice

So pleased to hear things are working out for you:-)
Old Mar 12th 2010, 9:05 pm
=]

Robw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really nice

Good luck for your future in Canada!
Old Mar 13th 2010, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Bonsai will become famous soon enough

Good for you and well done....!!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 1:01 am
Heading to toronto or cal

joycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to all

Hi Paul,

I read your post and realized I can also make it instead of being disheartened. Having moved to BC with limited fund and not working at the moment, I was beginning to question my decision to leave the UK in the first place. But reading your post has given me a lot of hope that there would be light in the tunnel and only to preserve. Things will definitely come together nicely. Good-luck with your new job.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 1:31 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Paul after all your hard work and patience you deserve it
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again everyone for your kind wishes... Im glad I also been a bit of inspiration to some too, I felt just like you joycejimi, there were times when I was working in the bar thinking....why did I throw in a perfectly good job to come here and just exist.... but as I said things can turn around quickly. Just try to remember your initial reasons for coming here and keep thinking of them!

Cheers and all the best everyone.

Paul

Last edited by Paul_Shepherd; Mar 15th 2010 at 9:43 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 2:46 am
Just Joined

PD999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
this is my first post, and congratulations to everyone on creating such a great place to meet and chat.

I have been lurking on this forum for a while collecting invaluable information and personal experiences, and will send off my application in a fortnight.

Just had to write to say this was such an inspirational story with such supportive replies. I know that there will be highs and lows, but am now more heartened than ever to just go for it.

Best wishes to everyone in your dreams!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.