Alberta or bc

Old Aug 15th 2013, 2:20 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alberta or bc

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
The whole of Alberta? I don't know how anyone's back door in Alberta could freeze shut for months at a time in any location with more than 15,000 people.

The whole of Alberta has urban sprawl but the whole of BC doesn't. You'll have to explain that one to me.

I haven't travelled extensively to parts of BC but, from what I have seen, I would imagine that, outside of Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver, population density in both Provinces is likely to be very similar.
This whole thread is made up of generalisations, stop being so picky and join in!

ps. she lived in Edmonton and yes her door froze shut.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ExKiwilass
This whole thread is made up of generalisations, stop being so picky and join in!
OK. I am happy in Alberta, I believe I could be equally happy in BC. To the OP - you have to come here, visit lots of places and see what fits your requirements.

Originally Posted by ExKiwilass
ps. she lived in Edmonton and yes her door froze shut.
I have no frickin idea how this could happen, does she routinely splash water on her door surrounds in winter? Did she not try to resolve the issue as, I can't imagine it would be hard to do so?
Old Aug 15th 2013, 2:31 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
OK. I am happy in Alberta, I believe I could be equally happy in BC. To the OP - you have to come here, visit lots of places and see what fits your requirements.

I have no frickin idea how this could happen, does she routinely splash water on her door surrounds in winter? Did she not try to resolve the issue as, I can't imagine it would be hard to do so?
I don't know! I just know her door froze shut for like, 3 months.