Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Oh come on people, get a grip they're only kids having fun. Its not as if they're mugging little old ladies or 'paki-bashing' or shop lifting from Boots is it now? Who cares about dumb animals anyway? And in the case of the Moose it would probably only have been shot by hunters in later life so what does it matter that some F**King redneck Newfie C***s 'killed' it now?
I hope your joking!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:57 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newshoney
Not calling you a troll, BC, just saying the sentiments are bait to one - which they patently are. QED
No my post was purely to point out to the other posters that yes its sick, yes its sad, BUT their posts are just as likely to 'bait' a Troll as mine .
That whilst their posts maybe earnest et al they are (like so much of the forum these days) 'pointless'.

I guess I'm just seeing this forum start to resemble Esther Rantzen's Show (or God forbid The Daily Mail) more and more with each passing day.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

No my post was purely to point out to the other posters that yes its sick, yes its sad, BUT their posts are just as likely to 'bait' a Troll as mine .
That whilst their posts maybe earnest et al they are (like so much of the forum these days) 'pointless'.

I guess I'm just seeing this forum start to resemble Esther Rantzen's Show (or God forbid The Daily Mail) more and more with each passing day.

My god - we agree - now that is scary!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:56 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

So i'm the troll?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:20 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
So i'm the troll?
No I think the Trolling and 'enraged of dagenham' started around post 5, (post 3 narrowly escaped IMHO)
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:03 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

...'enraged of dagenham'...

Back onto the original subject, and i'm in no way trying to be antagonistic, but other than the slightly prolonged death is there much difference between what these boys have done and what hunters do on a regular basis? Either way the animal ends up dead.

Just a thought really. I'm not a hunter so am a little naive on the subject.

So if it's not so indifferent, why the outcry?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Back onto the original subject, and i'm in no way trying to be antagonistic, but other than the slightly prolonged death is there much difference between what these boys have done and what hunters do on a regular basis? Either way the animal ends up dead.

I don't agree with hunting either. I just think it sick and pointless.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:07 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Says the man with 13k+ posts
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:09 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

OK time to back out of this tread now

I think its going to get nasty
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Clinque
OK time to back out of this tread now

I think its going to get nasty
I love your little wine drinking smiley!!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Says the man with 13k+ posts
Are you refering to the pointlessness of my posts OR that they belong on the later?

The first I (often) agree with, the second is fighting talk.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:27 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you refering to the pointlessness of my posts OR that they belong on the later?

The first I (often) agree with, the second is fighting talk.
If you think you're hard enough we could go to the pub (thread) and smash the place up.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

If the perps had been taken hunting by their fathers they would never have treated the moose calf like this.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:25 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by triumphguy
If the perps had been taken hunting by their fathers they would never have treated the moose calf like this.
They're in Newfoundland. What chance that they weren't hunting as soon as they could walk?
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:28 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newshoney
Isn't there a direct correlation between kids getting hit, thinking it's okay to hit other creatures and then become abusive to wives and kids later in life?

BTW - congrats to el richo on the coveted PR visa!
Well I received more than my fair share of wallops and I do not think it is right to beat animals. I dont hunt either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.