Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:12 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Absolutely disgusting!!!!

I hope they return the favour of a beating to these kids. Maybe they confused it with a Seal.

http://www.vancouversun.com/boys+cou...797/story.html

Last edited by el_richo; Aug 12th 2009 at 4:20 pm.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

dan_nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Same sickos in the UK, would love to get some big boots on and kick the shxx out of these kids.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...ugs_kill_fawn/
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't there a direct correlation between kids getting hit, thinking it's okay to hit other creatures and then become abusive to wives and kids later in life?

BTW - congrats to el richo on the coveted PR visa!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:48 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newshoney
Isn't there a direct correlation between kids getting hit, thinking it's okay to hit other creatures and then become abusive to wives and kids later in life?
Y'know, you're probably right about this.

Why thank you very much. Looking forward to making it official in November
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

I hate reading things like this. Makes me so sad and angry. It's nothing but a cowardly act abusing and killing helpless animals.
I definately think more needs to be done. I know they are kids but they still know it's wrong at that age. It's no wonder the youth of today keep reoffending, they should pay for their actions that way they may think before they do things in the future. Our 'justice' system is far too lenient and concentrates too much on protecting the guilty.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:21 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

I disagree. I am in my late 50's and my parents were hard on us, they had it hard and believed the only way to discipline us was to smack us ,and boy we knew we had been smacked.

I have never hit or hurt a living creature in my life and never would.

I belive it is a break down in today's society that make's kids like this, they do not have or know rule's or boundaries, are given everything they want, and take what they can.

All the above is in my opinion only.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:26 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on people, get a grip they're only kids having fun. Its not as if they're mugging little old ladies or 'paki-bashing' or shop lifting from Boots is it now? Who cares about dumb animals anyway? And in the case of the Moose it would probably only have been shot by hunters in later life so what does it matter that some F**King redneck Newfie C***s 'killed' it now?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Clinque
I disagree. I am in my late 50's and my parents were hard on us, they had it hard and believed the only way to discipline us was to smack us ,and boy we knew we had been smacked.

I have never hit or hurt a living creature in my life and never would.

I belive it is a break down in today's society that make's kids like this, they do not have or know rule's or boundaries, are given everything they want, and take what they can.

All the above is in my opinion only.
I agree, I too was smacked if I stepped out of line and would never hurt a living thing (unless it was trying to eat me or something) But I don't think it makes you a violent person just because a bit of disipline was dished out in your childhood years.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Oh come on people, get a grip they're only kids having fun. Its not as if they're mugging little old ladies or 'paki-bashing' or shop lifting from Boots is it now? Who cares about dumb animals anyway? And in the case of the Moose it would probably only have been shot by hunters in later life so what does it matter that some F**King redneck Newfie C***s 'killed' it now?
Who's going to bite on this troll bait?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:40 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by triumphguy
thin line TG, thin line
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

My thoughts exactly!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by act1980
My thoughts exactly!!
Can I suggest you both go back and read EVERY word and asterisk in the 'offending' post before you term it 'troll bait'?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:56 pm
Beep

Ooooh i've never had a thread closed before. How exciting.........
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Can I suggest you both go back and read EVERY word and asterisk in the 'offending' post before you term it 'troll bait'?
Not calling you a troll, BC, just saying the sentiments are bait to one - which they patently are. QED
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

thin line TG, thin line

I don't see the point of this thread. It's like picking up dog dirt and shoving it under someone's nose and asking for their reaction.

It's s#it, it smells like s#it. What else would it smell like?

And why the sarcasm that turned into fury? To get a reaction, to express your revulsion. Any right minded person would be revolted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.