Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

33 Single Male No Kids Mech Eng from Belfast. Should i go to canada

33 Single Male No Kids Mech Eng from Belfast. Should i go to canada

Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:57 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 33 Single Male No Kids Mech Eng from Belfast. Should i go to canada

Originally Posted by Grillpan
would you have a link to that website?
Consulting Engineers of Alberta

Association of Canadian Engineering Companies

You seriously need to read the Wiki article called Quick Job Hunting Instructions-Canada.
x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

Grillpan has a spectacular aura aboutGrillpan has a spectacular aura aboutGrillpan has a spectacular aura about

Im right on it. No more questions until i have read the whole thing i promise!!!

Sean
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

If you go here:

http://www.cea.ca/ceaframe.cfm?select=all

go and view all the firms !!!!

Gryph
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:37 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im right on it. No more questions until i have read the whole thing i promise!!!

Sean
just wanted to wish you luck, don't worry about asking questions we've all done it and thats what this site is for to help and support one another
Terese
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:38 pm

Lozza2302 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 33 Single Male No Kids Mech Eng from Belfast. Should i go to canada

P.S.S. Getting married is fine if thats what it takes. will stop my ma worrying about me!![/QUOTE]

Hi Grillpan, welcome to BE....... I wouldn't be saying that too loud, my OH's dad accused him of being gay till he met me at 33......

We are in Alberta, lovely place, I suggest a PM to Gill_andy_grew, he is an industrial electrition and has been granted an E-LMO, so they will be able to tell you more about the time line. We applied at POE for the TWP and Border Services in Calgary were lovely. I would suggest a reccie trip first though, find out where you want to be (and where the tallent is) It is a really long process and way to come if you don't like it.... Google Earth is a really good source of pics and info, also the wiki site on here.

Good luck and we are here to help so ask away
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:03 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Grillpan, just thought I'd pop in & say Hi from sunny Carrickfergus!
Hope you enjoy all the reading you have ahead of you, although this site is great for ironing out the details.
As for your question "Should I go to Canada"? I say if you can make it work, then why not. As for the ladies out there - I would imagine the ol' Irish charm can work a treat

PS. When choosing a forum name did you just look around your kitchen & pick the first thing you saw?!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:08 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

33 single male - yr ma obviously is worried that you will turn out to be a fantastic interior decorator no doubt!!!

welcome to the mad mad world of BE

ps see you met my mate FK
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:43 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
33 single male - yr ma obviously is worried that you will turn out to be a fantastic interior decorator no doubt!!!

welcome to the mad mad world of BE

ps see you met my mate FK
shhhh....do you want me to get told off again....
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Gcauseway has a spectacular aura aboutGcauseway has a spectacular aura aboutGcauseway has a spectacular aura about

Calgary will surely welcome you with open arms . I work in the eng'g field myself and there is a great website where all firms plus agency firms are listed. Here it is: http://www.mikelaing.com/

please bring Jimmy Nesbitt over with you too
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:36 pm
JEB
Just Joined

JEB is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to say hi Grillpan and good luck on making your way to Canada. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, 33, no kids, equity in house and just starting on the long road to Canada thinking that if i don't make a move now i probably never will. You'll find loads of info on this site and all your questions will always be answered by the very knowledgeable people here.
Good luck.

Johanna
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Grillpan has a spectacular aura aboutGrillpan has a spectacular aura aboutGrillpan has a spectacular aura about

Folks,

Im overwhelmed by all your help so far. Its head down now and get to the bottom of the whole thing. Johanna if i have room in my suitcase your welcome to come along. Sorry Fk, you had your chance!!

G

P.S. Grillpan is a nickname from way back in the day. Cant seem to shift it!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:10 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Folks,

Im overwhelmed by all your help so far. Its head down now and get to the bottom of the whole thing. Johanna if i have room in my suitcase your welcome to come along. Sorry Fk, you had your chance!!

G

P.S. Grillpan is a nickname from way back in the day. Cant seem to shift it!!

oi what about me? I'll fit !
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:15 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
oi what about me? I'll fit !
I don't remember getting a chance...lol

must be my age...
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Grillpan just wanted to add another welcome, good to see you're causing a stir already. I'm also from Northern Ireland (Larne) but I'm leaving this goat rodeo behind in a few days so there will be a little extra room in Canada for you. Good luck with your research.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:36 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I don't remember getting a chance...lol

must be my age...
Nah its the fag in your hand

now let go of Bax

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.