Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

1st Week in Regina

1st Week in Regina

Old Nov 11th 2014, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

happyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Week in Regina

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Welcome to Regina . 3 items you need to buy this week , plug in lead for the car , a shovel , and without doubt a Rider shirt .
Where is the best place to buy an extension lead from? the one from the car only stretches about a metre.
Old Nov 11th 2014, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

happyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond reputehappyhammers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PearlyQueen
Could not believe the price of cheese! I have heard it is cheaper to buy fresh e.g fresh veg, fruit and meat, is this true? I would like to keep the OH a happy hammer and not spend as much as last time on a weekly shop lol. I have already decided to make my own bread from now on as i find it quite expensive and nothing beats home baked.
You best start buying the ingredients then love as I want my lunch sorted for work !!
Old Nov 11th 2014, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nizblake
Happy hammer, sitting here reading your storey from eastham , so jealous right now hopefully I will be writing about my first week in the near future, good luck with everything look toward to your next update.
East Ham I know it well , a far cry from where we are now, good luck to getting out here
Old Nov 11th 2014, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by caretaker
It is a-snowing in Regina.
Yep! about an inch down the end of Rae Street at the moment, a bit cold for the services around today but we will be out in it regardless
Old Nov 11th 2014, 2:06 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happyhammers
Yep! about an inch down the end of Rae Street at the moment, a bit cold for the services around today but we will be out in it regardless
Good for you! I have to work but don't mind. I used to go watch them fire the salute at the legislative building but not for years and years.
Caretaker clearing snow against communism circa 1971.
Attached Thumbnails 1st Week in Regina-img_1207.jpg  
Old Nov 11th 2014, 2:08 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the best place to buy an extension lead from? the one from the car only stretches about a metre.
Crappy Tire / Walmart / um basically anywhere lol
Old Nov 11th 2014, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Best learn to park closer then .As said ^^^^ try crappy tire or wallymart .
Old Nov 11th 2014, 9:21 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a few people sliding into intersections and around corners this afternooon, it's re-education time.
Old Nov 12th 2014, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by caretaker
Good for you! I have to work but don't mind. I used to go watch them fire the salute at the legislative building but not for years and years.
Caretaker clearing snow against communism circa 1971.
Taken at today's service. Lest we forget
Attached Thumbnails 1st Week in Regina-regina-2.jpg