Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

19th august 07 flying to ca.

19th august 07 flying to ca.

Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:54 pm
KJ

kjkelly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 19th august 07 flying to ca.

Hi all. I fly out to canada on the 19th of august 07 from manchester airport at 10.45am. I was just wondering if there would be anyone else on the same flight as me that is going to work for yanke in regina??!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:35 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 19th august 07 flying to ca.

Maybe not eh? ... but good luck anyway!!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:28 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

We're flying from Heathrow to Toronto on Tuesday 21st August at 1 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:39 am
ARH
Forum Regular

ARH has a brilliant futureARH has a brilliant futureARH has a brilliant futureARH has a brilliant futureARH has a brilliant futureARH has a brilliant future

We're flying to Calgary from Heathrow on the 19th!

Lets hope those green protestors don't cause too many problems.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

KatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really nice

Flying from Gatwick on the 19th; return on 5th.
andrew
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:05 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry wont be on the same flight or working for Yanke but hopefully will be arrriving in Regina later in the year.

Where are you going to live?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kjkelly
Hi all. I fly out to canada on the 19th of august 07 from manchester airport at 10.45am. I was just wondering if there would be anyone else on the same flight as me that is going to work for yanke in regina??!!
I am not of to work for yankee but will be on same flight as you m8 at 1045 thomas cook flight with wife and little 4 yr old lass, just going over to open bank accounts up and find a house to rent before we move over fulltime to lethbridge with h&r transport

shall i wear a red rose so you know who i am at the airport,, lol

mick
Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ARH
We're flying to Calgary from Heathrow on the 19th!

Lets hope those green protestors don't cause too many problems.
Same here just hoping it doesnt affect manchester as some flights land at london then come empty over to manchester,,

mick
Old Aug 13th 2007, 12:53 pm
KJ

Hi all. Mick just hold a board up with your name on it and i will find you. Haha
Have you got three flights to catch then mick as i do ?? Oh i will be travelling on my own as i split with my girl friend to to this canada move.
kj
Old Aug 13th 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all. Mick just hold a board up with your name on it and i will find you. Haha
Have you got three flights to catch then mick as i do ?? Oh i will be travelling on my own as i split with my girl friend to to this canada move.
kj
No m8 just manchester to calgary flight then pick hire car up then drive to lethbridge for a couple of days then over to lloydsminster 2days then to fort st john in bc 2 days then back to edmonton then to calgary airport and back home

seat numbers for us are 43 d e f outbound flights from manchester

mick
Old Aug 13th 2007, 1:46 pm
KJ

Originally Posted by citicat
No m8 just manchester to calgary flight then pick hire car up then drive to lethbridge for a couple of days then over to lloydsminster 2days then to fort st john in bc 2 days then back to edmonton then to calgary airport and back home

seat numbers for us are 43 d e f outbound flights from manchester

mick
Huh its alright for some then. Lol. Im not allocated seats till i arrive.
And three damn flights to catch. Im gona be knackered when i get to my
hotel in regina.

kj
Old Aug 13th 2007, 1:58 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hotel in regina.

kj
Why do you not fly from Toronto to Regina direct...is this not an option for you?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

hotel in regina.

kj
Ey it cost me extra £7 each way for pre booked seats as the women said we might not get to sit together unless we pay and lasy time we flow to florida i ended up sat next to a great big fat women munching crisps all the way,

mick
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:05 pm
KJ

Originally Posted by Alvic
Why do you not fly from Toronto to Regina direct...is this not an option for you?
Hi its not an option cos flight was only booked on friday just gone. Paid for by yanke. No seats left on direct flights.

kj
Old Aug 13th 2007, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

glp17 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi kjkelly, i'm flying out on 17th from gatwick, but i'm flying to saskatoonas i've been told that that's where all yanke's training is done, so i'll probably see you out there next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.