Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

19th august 07 flying to ca.

19th august 07 flying to ca.

Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:31 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 19th august 07 flying to ca.

Originally Posted by kjkelly
Hi its not an option cos flight was only booked on friday just gone. Paid for by yanke. No seats left on direct flights.

kj
Originally Posted by glp17
hi kjkelly, i'm flying out on 17th from gatwick, but i'm flying to saskatoonas i've been told that that's where all yanke's training is done, so i'll probably see you out there next week.
Hi Kj and glp, Mal flies to Saskatoon on 1st Sept from Heathrow at about 2:00pm. Michelle hasn't confirmed the details yet just sent a quick email to ask if the date and time were ok. Hel goes into orientation on 3rd Sept. He's not leaving me behind KJ so I'll meet you both there.

Good luck

Lorna
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:33 am
Just Joined

glp17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lorna, my wife is also coming out there but she won't be arriving until the end of sept, have you managed to sort out any accomadation yet, we've decided to try and rent at first, just while we settle and get used to the country, but trying to find and get rental accom is a nightmare.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 9:18 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lorna, my wife is also coming out there but she won't be arriving until the end of sept, have you managed to sort out any accomadation yet, we've decided to try and rent at first, just while we settle and get used to the country, but trying to find and get rental accom is a nightmare.
I have a contact from another forum I belong to who has given me a telephone number of a place in South Regina. They don't take pets so it's no good to me but I will pm you the details.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:19 am
KJ

kjkelly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Hi Kj and glp, Mal flies to Saskatoon on 1st Sept from Heathrow at about 2:00pm. Michelle hasn't confirmed the details yet just sent a quick email to ask if the date and time were ok. Hel goes into orientation on 3rd Sept. He's not leaving me behind KJ so I'll meet you both there.

Good luck

Lorna
Hi lorna. Thats cool. I bet you are both as excited as myself then !
I cant wait. Just not happy about the three flights i have to catch
I lookforwards to hooking up with you all soon.

Keep smiling we are nearly there.

KJ
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:22 am
KJ

kjkelly is an unknown quantity at this point

hi kjkelly, i'm flying out on 17th from gatwick, but i'm flying to saskatoonas i've been told that that's where all yanke's training is done, so i'll probably see you out there next week.
Hi thats cool. Yep see you out there if i manage to catch all 3 flights !?
Im gona be so knackered when i arrive. I hate flying.

Take it steady.

KJ
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future

Hello

My family are on that flight - So listen for my Mum moaning, my neice whinging about missing a music festival, my sister rubbing her belly (Irritable Bowl Syn) and my brother-in-law knocking back some red wine.....Hope your not sat behind them!!! :curse::curse:

When you get thru in Calgary, Looking for a VERY HANDSOME guy in a Leeds shirt....Say hi

Enjoy the flight

Phil
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
Hello

My family are on that flight - So listen for my Mum moaning, my neice whinging about missing a music festival, my sister rubbing her belly (Irritable Bowl Syn) and my brother-in-law knocking back some red wine.....Hope your not sat behind them!!! :curse::curse:

When you get thru in Calgary, Looking for a VERY HANDSOME guy in a Leeds shirt....Say hi

Enjoy the flight

Phil

So we are not going to get to use the toilet with your sister running up and down the plane,,,lol

Might have my leeds shirt on aswell m8 unless our lass packs it in the cases,

mick