Are you a snob?

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:29 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are you a snob?

This thread is hilarious.

P.s. I think a few on here should look up the defintion of 'snob'.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

lou_pete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
This thread is hilarious.

P.s. I think a few on here should look up the defintion of 'snob'.
I agree! It's had me in stitches for the last hour or so. I really should be in the land of nod, but i don't wanna miss out on any of the banter.

Pass the pickled eggs, Bert. We're in for a late one.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidb1989
OMG i am dyslexic also does it matter about spelling on here??????????????
Does dyslexia show itself in a mis-spelling of "their"? Or is it just crap spelling?

Last edited by NKSK version 2; Jan 22nd 2009 at 10:44 am. Reason: Added the ?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:40 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling
Questioning criticism is one thing.

Making personal attacks on the critic is another
That's for sure. As a known trouble maker I'm abused on a regular basis
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lou_pete
I agree! It's had me in stitches for the last hour or so. I really should be in the land of nod, but i don't wanna miss out on any of the banter.

Pass the pickled eggs, Bert. We're in for a late one.
LOL pass em this way
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
Does dyslexia show itself in a mis-spelling of "their". Or is it just crap spelling?
just crap spelling
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:45 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
yeah! I sat up night wondering if indeed ther was a Dog
Good job you aren't a devil worshiper otherwise you might end up devoting your life to Santa.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:47 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Let's face it....this thread is not really about class or standards.

It was started as an attempt to put down anyone who says anything negative about, what is really, a very ordinary country.

Why are people so insecure about criticism of Australia?......that says a lot about them methinks.
Well, I started this thread, so I think I might have a clearer idea of what its purpose is/was - sorry, oh psychic Grayling. As I've said so often I'm bored from repeating myself - it is not about posts that dare suggest Australia is not some modern day Garden of Eden. It was a response to the way in which you, and many of the usual suspects present in this thread, always reply in the same way - peering down your nose at anyone stupid enough to ask a question about Australia. An outsider would, I think, perceive you as being horrendous snobs.

It doesn't matter what the subject is, who posted it or what the context is - if it's about Oz, you post some glib pessimistic comment. Your responses (and those of the other band of haters) are, almost without exception a) pointless and b) negative. There are many words to describe such behaviour, but I think that snobbishness encapsulates it perfectly. You hold court like some suburban aesthete, dropping your little one-liners into threads, knowing full well that your little circle of cronies will be along any second back you up. I guess at the core of it all two things are certain - you seem to hate everything about this country .. and yet you've chosen to live here. That dichotomy is at the core of everything you say on these forums. I think you need to grow up.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:48 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Har har. Anyway, we're getting away from the point. If I think that there are people in the world who are scum, and there is no evidence that this is not the case, then as far as I'm concerned I am better than them and I'm happy with that. They may disagree, and call me a snob, but who listens to scum?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:49 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
Har har. Anyway, we're getting away from the point. If I think that there are people in the world who are scum, and there is no evidence that this is not the case, then as far as I'm concerned I am better than them and I'm happy with that. They may disagree, and call me a snob, but who listens to scum?
Did somebody say something?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:50 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burbage
lol
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Seasider
lol
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:53 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
You hold court like some suburban aesthete, dropping your little one-liners into threads, knowing full well that your little circle of cronies will be along any second back you up.
Pots and kettles
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Pots and kettles
who brought up the subject of pots ? your mad hes goin cenile

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.