you might think i am a nutter but this is true

Wikiposts

you might think i am a nutter but this is true

Old May 21st 2007, 4:38 am
skye

Default Re: you might think i am a nutter but this is true

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
what programme ? dragons den ?
BBC news 24 - one of their crap reports but it was funny!

Old May 21st 2007, 4:38 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
thats flippin brilliant,,my mrs is upset ,,she said we will have all the neighbors talking,,but you said it would be o.k to put the rabbits on the window ledge..??
poor bunnies will fall off
Old May 21st 2007, 4:43 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

right guys , Marcus i'll get back to you soon

Got Richard Branston on the phone , these Rabbits are gonna be massive !
Old May 21st 2007, 6:35 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

right guys , Marcus i'll get back to you soon

Got Richard Branston on the phone , these Rabbits are gonna be massive !

how did you get on mate,,look ive been sleeping on it,,were going to have to throw in the see through curtains,,job done two for the price of one, and we could throw in a couple of hats to cool things down..

jeez its a complete package...

no sign of the container this morning?!!
Old May 21st 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

borehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by annqldau
We know you are a nutter but as for the bloke was it that old bloke that's always doing things with dogs?
welcome to the nutter's club

Last edited by borehamwood; May 21st 2007 at 9:43 pm. Reason: nutter
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:07 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by borehamwood
welcome to the nutter's club
only a matter of time before you joined mate...

nice to have you on boared but you have to have an invention??
Old May 22nd 2007, 2:22 am
Account Closed

Branston says the hats are a go !
He has some aircraft steel we can use to design the pigeon deflectors (patent Pending )

Only problem with the rabbits is ....... he wants " Virgin " wrote on them ??

i did tell him ....... but he insists
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:02 am
Banned

Branston says the hats are a go !
He has some aircraft steel we can use to design the pigeon deflectors (patent Pending )

Only problem with the rabbits is ....... he wants " Virgin " wrote on them ??

i did tell him ....... but he insists

i hope you told him where to go mate,hes a micky taker that bloke,did you here laughing in the background whilst you were on the phone..

hey tell him thats fine but we want a massive picture of our product down the side of his planes...
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:23 am
skye

Afternoon boys!

Old May 22nd 2007, 3:37 am
Account Closed

i hope you told him where to go mate,hes a micky taker that bloke,did you here laughing in the background whilst you were on the phone..

hey tell him thats fine but we want a massive picture of our product down the side of his planes...
well i reckon he will go for that , so i do a deal then ?
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by skye
Afternoon boys!
afternoon
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by skye
Afternoon boys!
sorry mate ive been out the office,i was talking doughnuts..
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

and dresses
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by curly
and dresses
well actually me and scott have a great idea for a solar powered dress with a built in rabbit...
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

and posing for a centrefold

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.