Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

you might think i am a nutter but this is true

Wikiposts

you might think i am a nutter but this is true

Old May 19th 2007, 7:02 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default you might think i am a nutter but this is true

ive just seen a program,just caught the end of it.the chap was wearing a cap with a built in fan..anyone seen or used one..

ast..not a nutter..
Attached Thumbnails you might think i am a nutter but this is true-nutter03b.jpg  
Old May 19th 2007, 7:03 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: you might think i am a nutter but this is true

Originally Posted by aston man
ive just seen a program,just caught the end of it.the chap was wearing a cap with a built in fan..anyone seen or used one..

ast..not a nutter..
We know you are a nutter but as for the bloke was it that old bloke that's always doing things with dogs?
Old May 19th 2007, 7:08 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
We know you are a nutter but as for the bloke was it that old bloke that's always doing things with dogs?
no it was a chap walking across a dessert..he said it worked..great for me outside all day..and it would chop those bleedin flies into bits...
Old May 19th 2007, 7:44 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

no it was a chap walking across a dessert..he said it worked..great for me outside all day..and it would chop those bleedin flies into bits...
Maybe you need one of those bee keeper helmets. Would be less blood that way.
Old May 19th 2007, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

ast..not a nutter..
yes think you need proffesional help Asty

tell me where you live i'll send men in white coats round asap.

Just a question does your wife give you a funny look when you come out with this stuff raise her eybrows or hit the cceiling with her eyes and then start talking to the kids???

Jen
Old May 19th 2007, 8:27 pm
Banned

http://tiancheng.en.alibaba.com/prod..._with_Fan.html

hey.i am investing all my hard earned in this ,if anyone wants one please let me know...

not so nuts now then..EH!!!!!..

Last edited by aston man; May 19th 2007 at 8:32 pm.
Old May 19th 2007, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

http://tiancheng.en.alibaba.com/prod..._with_Fan.html

hey.i am investing all my hard earned in this ,if anyone wants one please let me know...

not so nuts now then..EH!!!!!..
mmmmmm okay Aston whatever makes you happy

heard that said before??? lmaoooo

Jen
Old May 19th 2007, 8:38 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by JenJen
mmmmmm okay Aston whatever makes you happy

heard that said before??? lmaoooo

Jen
so do you want one?

ive got..a container load..you can have things witten on em

like ..

i might not look cool but i am..how about you?

hot sucker?i aint..!!

i'm a nutter..

or just your name.

get your order in quick,before there all gone,you will have to let me know what you want on yours..

ast

Last edited by aston man; May 19th 2007 at 8:46 pm.
Old May 19th 2007, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

so do you want one?

ive got..a cotainer load..you can have things witten on em

like ..

i might not look cool but i am..how about you?

hot sucker?i aint..!!

i'm a nutter..

or just your name.

get your order in quick,before there all gone,you will have to let me know what you want on yours..

ast
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aston as much as i like you I think your a trolley short of weird dodgy looking hats mate

have some love and sell puppy dogs instead
Old May 19th 2007, 8:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by JenJen
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aston as much as i like you I think your a trolley short of weird dodgy looking hats mate

have some love and sell puppy dogs instead

we'll be millionaires this time next year!
Old May 19th 2007, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

a hat with a fan in it ?

can you get trousers with fans in too ?

s.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:04 pm
Banned

goog idea mate,,but it could lead to trouble..ooohhwwww
Old May 19th 2007, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

air conditioned trousers maybe better then ?
Old May 19th 2007, 10:11 pm
Account Closed

here we go , LI-7185 NBC Air Conditioned Coverall
Attached Thumbnails you might think i am a nutter but this is true-120.jpg   you might think i am a nutter but this is true-121.jpg  
Old May 19th 2007, 10:14 pm
Banned

thats just reminded me of an old irishman i used to know.god bless shamus,i bet hes up in the clouds now making the big fella laugh..

i was working on this job and this rather posh lady had sold her land which we were building houses on..

we were doing some work in her garden

shamus used to go to the pub and have a right few at dinner time..

the posh lady came over to us and shamus who was rocking at the time,he turned to her and said"hows you knee",she said "what knee?"

he replies to my amazement,"your fankneeee"..

jeezus i wanted the sky to swallow me up..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.