Wolf Creek?

Old Mar 5th 2006, 4:59 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wolf Creek?

Least the pub is within walking distance and you don't sober up whilst walking home!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:02 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by turtletom
Least the pub is within walking distance and you don't sober up whilst walking home!
You got to be curful out ont'moors lad.
There's nowt as queer as what can 'appen to folk after hours.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:27 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

lmao
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:10 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by turtletom
yeah i watched it before i come out to Australia! Weird shit, and the bloke is still at large, he could be your mechanic! Just goes to show you that the British police are much better than the Australian police! We would have caught that weirdo straight away!

The BRitish police would have caught him straight away because in Britain there is'nt an almost uninhabited outback the size of Europe to hide in.

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Mar 5th 2006 at 6:13 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:17 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

Well yeah but how did that bloke live so long in the Outback? How did he eat? Did he use a card to buy things or did he just decided to eat the kangaroos that passed by? There is always a way to catch someone! Maybe the police were to busy drinking beer and putting shrimp on the barbie?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:42 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Wolf Creek?

Originally Posted by Carruss
I bet you love it when anyone talks about this film eh!
Oh yes, it absolutely makes my day.

Are you an Ivan Milat fan?

R.
No.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:49 pm
‹(•¿•)›

Superstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond repute

I have a mate who knew Ivan Milat quite well...Went to a few BBQs at his place and by all accounts he was a very nice amiable kind of guy...Makes you think eh? :scared:
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:33 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

We're in the middle of watching this right now and I'm hiding behind the laptop as I'm cacking it :scared:
Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
We're in the middle of watching this right now and I'm hiding behind the laptop as I'm cacking it :scared:
Look Out! He's behind you!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:24 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Superstar
I have a mate who knew Ivan Milat quite well...Went to a few BBQs at his place and by all accounts he was a very nice amiable kind of guy...Makes you think eh? :scared:
l wonder exactly what type of meat it was he was cooking on the BBQ.
If you have seen the Hannabil Lecture films you will know what some of these serial killers eat. :scared:
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
If you have seen the Hannabil Lecture films you will know what some of these serial killers eat. :scared:
shreddies and weetabix?
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

What a gore fest - I even had a weird dream about it last night :scared: