Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Will you come and visit me in prison......

Wikiposts

Will you come and visit me in prison......

Old Oct 15th 2011, 2:03 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will you come and visit me in prison......

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
He married a ranga and had two ranga children. Could be worse. Possibly.
(shudders)

Ranga pubes, my ex neighbour answered the door to me one time, he was a ranga, his wife was a range and the two kids a ranga. That is fine but what wasnt fine was when he opened the door wearing nothing but a white vest and white Y Fronts, literally showing off ranga legs with ranga hair on the ranga legs, insipid colouring that could only go with his 'ranga-ness' and forgive me, but I could only look at his ranga pubic hair escaping his ranga Y fronts - like a ranga orang-utan.

I have never and will never forget it.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 9:05 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
(shudders)

Ranga pubes, my ex neighbour answered the door to me one time, he was a ranga, his wife was a range and the two kids a ranga. That is fine but what wasnt fine was when he opened the door wearing nothing but a white vest and white Y Fronts, literally showing off ranga legs with ranga hair on the ranga legs, insipid colouring that could only go with his 'ranga-ness' and forgive me, but I could only look at his ranga pubic hair escaping his ranga Y fronts - like a ranga orang-utan.

I have never and will never forget it.

did he have ranga freckles
Old Oct 15th 2011, 10:14 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Nah, worse than that. Chelsea! Can't believe my Dad married a friggin southerner

Thanks for good wishes all, at least I know I may have visitors
Originally Posted by eddie007
Ah come on.... Cut the girl some slack..... If the only southerner she's ever met is a chelsea supporter do you wonder why she thinks about us all the way she does?????.
Well you two can both piss off. I'm a delightful southerner and an unashamed Chelsea fan and no, I didn't leap on the success bandwagon, I've been a mighty blue since the days when Chelsea were truly shite.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
My brother's a Cheski supporter, life long for some reason. He's a nice bloke.
I knew I liked you for a reason
Old Oct 15th 2011, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
Well you two can both piss off. I'm a delightful southerner and an unashamed Chelsea fan and no, I didn't leap on the success bandwagon, I've been a mighty blue since the days when Chelsea were truly shite.

hate to tell you this Mate but CHelsea ARE STILL SHITE
Old Oct 15th 2011, 2:19 pm
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

hate to tell you this Mate but CHelsea ARE STILL SHITE
We will have to agree to differ.......

.... but you're wrong!
Old Oct 16th 2011, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Altogether now....

"Blue is the colour, football is the game, we're all together, and winning is our aim. So cheer us on when we try for fame, cos Chelsea, Chealsea is our name."

When I was a teen this little ditty was released, and it has stuck in my brain, though some of the words might not be quite right. I remember Bonetti and Osgood.

I am not a footie fan- I just remember it. My dad supported Derby and then Leeds and Nottingham Forest: he liked Cloughy.
Old Oct 16th 2011, 8:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Altogether now....

"Blue is the colour, football is the game, we're all together, and winning is our aim. So cheer us on when we try for fame, cos Chelsea, Chealsea is our name."

When I was a teen this little ditty was released, and it has stuck in my brain, though some of the words might not be quite right. I remember Bonetti and Osgood.

I am not a footie fan- I just remember it. My dad supported Derby and then Leeds and Nottingham Forest: he liked Cloughy.
Best manager ever

My niece has grown up into a mad keen Chelsea fan, leave the rest of the family bemused as to where it came from, but she is pretty dedicated. Not allowed to go to matches on her own yet (only just 16 and a very petite one at that) so she is hanging out for me being back home in April to take her to Stamford Bridge
Old Oct 16th 2011, 11:08 am
Feeble Minded

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Best manager ever

My niece has grown up into a mad keen Chelsea fan, leave the rest of the family bemused as to where it came from, but she is pretty dedicated. Not allowed to go to matches on her own yet (only just 16 and a very petite one at that) so she is hanging out for me being back home in April to take her to Stamford Bridge
You can take me too It was my home from home for about 14 years, 12 of those with a season ticket. That was before season tickets became totally silly money though!
Old Oct 16th 2011, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

papilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond reputepapilon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag

Never really understood the glory hunting/no history/money gripes from many other fans, especially those from Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal fans, those teams consistently brought the best talent from the other English clubs and paid top money. All Chelsea did was exactly what they had been doing just quicker.

As for no history, formed in 1905 and still playing under there original name at there original home ground not to shabby. Chelsea would have been the first English club to play in the european cup after winning the league in 1955 but were denied by the FA.

As for band wagons, long way to go before we catch up with all the plastic MU or LFC fans
Old Oct 16th 2011, 11:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Best manager ever

I spent my "honeymoon" at stamford bridge.... With half of essex and most of the family who had been at the wedding
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:29 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

THEY HAVE DEPARTED, WATCH OUT HONG KONG THEY ARE HEADING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breath out
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

THEY HAVE DEPARTED, WATCH OUT HONG KONG THEY ARE HEADING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breath out
I'm having a glass from my goonbag as a special treat just to help you celebrate........

Well survived that step daughter in law..... Now... David jones have a clinique offer, i feel you deserve a treat....
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:37 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having a glass from my goonbag as a special treat just to help you celebrate........

Well survived that step daughter in law..... Now... David jones have a clinique offer, i feel you deserve a treat....
sounds like a plan..... off to bed now, back to work tomorrow and I am flucked!!
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sounds like a plan..... off to bed now, back to work tomorrow and I am flucked!!
Proud of you mate, just hope I can be half as civilised when MIL comes for xmas
Old Oct 17th 2011, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Proud of you mate, just hope I can be half as civilised when MIL comes for xmas
You two are brutal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.