Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Will you come and visit me in prison......

Wikiposts

Will you come and visit me in prison......

Old Oct 14th 2011, 4:55 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will you come and visit me in prison......

...and breath.

Now for wine oclock.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by northernbird
when I kill my frickin step mother who is the most lazy, ungrateful, self-opinionated bitch on the planet!!!!

Come on, someone out there must love me!!!!
No that was mine, who I left behind in England, evil bitch she was when she was married to my dad. Wouldn't let me or my sister see him or any of his grandchildren. Got half our inheritance as well on the divorce...
Old Oct 14th 2011, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammax
No that was mine, who I left behind in England, evil bitch she was when she was married to my dad. Wouldn't let me or my sister see him or any of his grandchildren. Got half our inheritance as well on the divorce...
Ahhhh inheritance... i'm bringing the grey nomads over to make sure they spend EVERY penny of our inheritence BEFORE they hit the grave... Whilst they have their health I want them out there exploring australia, travelling the world and generally living a fantastic life, so when they ARE eventually dependent/ housebound/ living with us full time they have EXCELLENT memories of their 70s
Old Oct 14th 2011, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sammax
Wow, feel the venom in that post!

Another southerner was she?
Old Oct 14th 2011, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo

Probably a chelsea supporter to boot
Old Oct 14th 2011, 7:12 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Ahhhh inheritance... i'm bringing the grey nomads over to make sure they spend EVERY penny of our inheritence BEFORE they hit the grave... Whilst they have their health I want them out there exploring australia, travelling the world and generally living a fantastic life, so when they ARE eventually dependent/ housebound/ living with us full time they have EXCELLENT memories of their 70s
I think that is brilliant.

I worked with one girl in London who was annoyed with her father for 'wasting her inheritance on cars' That really annoyed me, its HIS money that HE worked for and the only rights she should have to it is if he chooses to leave it to her.

I have told my family they will get **** all out of our life insurance - not a single jot of it, I have three close friends that have been there for us through thick and thin that will get something.

People that expect money make me vomit, like my aunties fighting over my nans belongings - ****ing leeches.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 7:32 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo

Bet she was!

So my lot wanted to go to Hillarys today. I dropped them there at lunchtime and picked them up at 2.30pm. When the WSM got home she asked if I could make her some lunch as it was too expensive to eat while they were out.

Arrrghhhhhhhh
Old Oct 14th 2011, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Bet she was!

So my lot wanted to go to Hillarys today. I dropped them there at lunchtime and picked them up at 2.30pm. When the WSM got home she asked if I could make her some lunch as it was too expensive to eat while they were out.

Arrrghhhhhhhh
Oh dear I can feel this is going to be a long w/end for you, including Everton FC losing to Chavski tonight no doubt....
Old Oct 14th 2011, 7:41 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Bet she was!

Arrrghhhhhhhh
Have you said anything to her yet, as in put her in her place?

I find as I am older my tolerance is zero, when an 'ex friend' stayed with me when she had nowhere to go, she said she didnt want to watch what we were watching and said she would go outside - as if I give a flying shit, so I said 'off you go then'. And to prove her point, off she went outside - silly cow.

Let me at her NB, Ill put her in her place.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 7:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Have you said anything to her yet, as in put her in her place?

I find as I am older my tolerance is zero, when an 'ex friend' stayed with me when she had nowhere to go, she said she didnt want to watch what we were watching and said she would go outside - as if I give a flying shit, so I said 'off you go then'. And to prove her point, off she went outside - silly cow.

Let me at her NB, Ill put her in her place.
I haven't because my Dad will always side with her. When I got married my Mum wouldn't come because my Dad was bringing her. My Dad said that he would be coming with her no matter what and my Mum stayed away, the year later she was dead. I wish I had the guts to tell them both but as he is the only parent I have left, even though he always sides with her, I don't want to lose him.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 7:51 pm

I haven't because my Dad will always side with her. When I got married my Mum wouldn't come because my Dad was bringing her. My Dad said that he would be coming with her no matter what and my Mum stayed away, the year later she was dead. I wish I had the guts to tell them both but as he is the only parent I have left, even though he always sides with her, I don't want to lose him.
If she asks you to make something for her, I dare you to say 'Oh I am off out, there is stuff in the fridge though, help yourself'

Or 'Actually I was hoping you would make me something, I am exhausted'

Failing that, feed her curry paste of the spiciest ever and then replace your toilet roll with the stiff stuff Izal and her ringer will burn.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Serve her genuine bush tucker and forget to close the fly screen in her bedroom- then she can have a genuine Aussie experience.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 8:43 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Bet she was!

Arrrghhhhhhhh
Wish I'd known. I met up with a girlfriend at Hillarys for lunch at noon and we just left at about 3. You could have joined us at Breakwater for a glass of wine.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 8:59 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Wish I'd known. I met up with a girlfriend at Hillarys for lunch at noon and we just left at about 3. You could have joined us at Breakwater for a glass of wine.
They were in the Breakwater as my dad likes a beer. I could have got
you to push her in the water!!!
Old Oct 14th 2011, 9:01 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

They were in the Breakwater as my dad likes a beer. I could have got
you to push her in the water!!!
Too bad I didn't know what she looked like or I would have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.